Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Reg Season Finale: 'Necks

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    We lost this game on that wildcat. We score there and go up 17-3 and they lose will to compete and it's over. That is on Eidness.
    Yup. Completely changed momentum. Our vaunted defense let them go 90 yards after that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      Seems like Taryn should have thrown the Hail Mary due to him having the better arm, and no, not hindsight.
      I was thinking the same thing.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedYellow View Post
        We aren't any more excited that you have to come up here again.
        That's probably more trepidation of the fact that eventually we'll beat you up there, and the more we play you there the sooner it will happen. But I sure won't be putting money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
          If that's a PI then so is the one on Wieneke on the last series.
          The WIU announcers even thought that was PI. But wasn't it Landberg ?

Comment

Zenner is gone. Can we get rid of the ****ing Wildcat now!!! A really bad loss!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
              That's probably more trepidation of the fact that eventually we'll beat you up there, and the more we play you there the sooner it will happen. But I sure won't be putting money on it.
              Ehh. Sure.

More about the fact that it's more enjoyable to get different teams up in the Dome.
              2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                Just sick. That damn fumble on that damn flash play.

Hard to put the blame on any one player/coach. A lot of blame to go around. Paris, Lujan, coaching staff, defense.
                The defense has been the reason this team was 8-2. The coaching staff has been mediocre to terrible all season. From insistence on using that asinine run-only flash package, the qb carousel (burning a RS in the process), and a genuine lack of getting the team ready every week.
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  The WIU announcers even thought that was PI. But wasn't it Landberg ?
                  Yes, it was Landberg. They didn't show a replay so I couldn't tell if it was a missed call. If so, that's brutal.

Comment

What a joke. Mangarelli is playing good and we put him in bench. LuJan tosses pucks but keeps playing. This would have been perfect game for TC. Cold and windy, need a strong arm and QB to run and leave him in bench all game. Eidness play calling bad all game. Well now we go to the big sky then to Fargo. Seen that movie before.

Comment

Just when you think we've finally turned the corner......

Lujan obviously didn't have a great game today. I didn't watch, but it sounds like there were a few drops sprinkled in. Did the wind have any effect on our passing game?

Comment

Offense was completely predictable, and it showed when the defense would look like they knew what we were doing. Inexcusable. You can't expect your guys to just over power the other team the whole game and run the same stuff over and over again.

Impossible to know if it would have made a difference, but I just think TC gives the team a better chance to win. He has the skills to bail the coaching staff out when they keep calling the same plays.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                          Zenner is gone. Can we get rid of the ****ing Wildcat now!!! A really bad loss!

SUPERBUNNY
                          This. Zenner with his speed and power could almost always make the wildcat look good. Now we seem to think throw anyone back there and it will suceed. Feel bad for the players as coaching staff had bad game!

Comment

Fun to remember the flash also got stuffed for the loss against UNI. Wait, did I say fun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Showing up an hour before game time took it's toll today and the ten hour lay over in SF did not help. Might as well start the excuse train woo-woo!!

Comment

I'm always amazed that Cam doesn't get more plays his direction. He always seems to be the biggest guy out there and yet he's never really targeted.
                                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X