Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 USD GDT

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    Langer was a beast, one play he shoved the guard and center 8 yds back. As I said before, figure out open field tackling and that's a championship D
    He got a tough break on that face mask on the sack. But the officials missed the fact that he also was being tackled from behind by an OL while making the sack. Could easily have been off-setting penalties like a few minutes earlier.

Comment

Most important question needs answered: Did the USD cheerleader break the record?
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        Most important question needs answered: Did the USD cheerleader break the record?
        Ha I was just going to post the same thing.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
          She did not. Only put on 22 shirts. All around bad day for USD

Comment

Good teams find a way to win. NDSU at Youngstown and us at Vermillion. I was a nervous wreck the whole game. We won and one more win and a top 8 seed is ours. Lets cheer for the yotes next week.

Comment

I just wrote a long post that was deleted when my phone restarted before I could post.

Summing up:
              winning good.
              Lujan was clutch.
              USD played hard, we're better.

Comment

Here's something people may find disagreeable: I liked the USD band half time performance better than anything I saw from the Pride this year.

Everything thing else about USD's game presentation, from the videos and the motorcycle to the announcer feels like a ****ty pro wrestling event, but the band during the half time show was outstanding. They never get to play during the actual game though. Would have preferred more band and less blaring PA music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                  the U would be top 3 in any other conference
                  No question about that. I think this year for the first time since joining the MVFC, USD has contributed significantly to what makes the MVFC the best FCS conference in the country and better than several FBS conferences. They have some very good younger players so they won't be going away soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                    Good teams find a way to win. NDSU at Youngstown and us at Vermillion. I was a nervous wreck the whole game. We won and one more win and a top 8 seed is ours. Lets cheer for the yotes next week.
                    I can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                      Here's something people may find disagreeable: I liked the USD band half time performance better than anything I saw from the Pride this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Actually I'd file it under most people won't give a **** about. Seriously, I don't even know how to give 2 ****s about the Pride or any other band......the only good thing about the Pride is when they are done playing the parents of the players leave and clear out space in the stands for people to actually cheer and stand and stop talking about how awesome the xylophone is.........but if that's your thing, that's your thing......
                      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        No question about that. I think this year for the first time since joining the MVFC, USD has contributed significantly to what makes the MVFC the best FCS conference in the country and better than several FBS conferences. They have some very good younger players so they won't be going away soon.
                        Of course it can be questioned. Saying they would be top 3 in any other conference obviously can't be proven.

Comment

Okay. I'll remove the first sentence (even though I think they'd be top 3 in most other FCS conferences).

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                            Okay. I'll remove the first sentence (even though I think they'd be top 3 in most other FCS conferences).
                            You don't have to remove anything, just back it up with something other than a fluke,last second win over NDSU. Their other wins were against the worst 2 teams in the Valley,the worst team in the Big Sky,and a 4 win non-scholly program.

Comment

From some videos I saw on snap chat it looks like the USD students had a beer throwing party at their tailgate today. Hopefully no one got hurt and no vehicles got damaged. I just have never reached a point of inebriation where it seemed like a good idea to throw a full or half full beer. It might be because I was to cheap to waste alcohol.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

The D will not want to watch film until the fourth quarter. They play poorly, missed tackles, got pancaked, and gave up of yards to USD. USD had 91 total plays, 11-23 on third down and 438 total yards TOP 34:31 for USD. Those numbers are not good but pulled out a fourth art victory.

Comment

Working...
                                X