Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Playoffs

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
    No sword and not a Jackrabbit, but maybe this would do?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]739[/ATTACH]
    This is a good start, still need the Jackrabbit and battle axe or Thor's hammer.

AugieJackFan if this isn't your avatar by the end of the day you should self impose a 1 week ban.

Comment

UND Assistant Coach chimes in. This tweet could get taken down. So I'll post a picture too.

https://twitter.com/dfreund7/status/668867216339681281

Capture.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
        UND Assistant Coach chimes in. This tweet could get taken down. So I'll post a picture too.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]740[/ATTACH]
        I wish I was an a$$hole and would go reply with this picture to his tweet, but I'm not, so I'll just leave it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
          FCS football: Such a big deal that the playoff bracket is based geography and first round games go to the highest bidder.
          Funny for sure. Why don't they just call it the women's basketball tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]740[/ATTACH]
            They've lost it up there...Coaches and SID ripping the NCAA.....Checked out their forum and they have fans saying they should apply to get into an FBS bowl now as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
              They've lost it up there...Coaches and SID ripping the NCAA.....Checked out their forum and they have fans saying they should apply to get into an FBS bowl now as well.
              Eerily reminiscent to 2007. We heard all sorts of crazy talk like that from that one team in Fargo....what is it with those wacky ND schools and bowls?!
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                Eerily reminiscent to 2007. We heard all sorts of crazy talk like that from that one team in Fargo....what is it with those wacky ND schools and bowls?!
                But didn't they go undefeat......nevermind.

Comment

Wow, we all know the playoff system is flawed, but after reading this article that states SDSU is the 9th team in, 1 away from a seed, yet we have to go to Montana and get fed to NDSU is just ridiculous. The article mentions ranking the top 16, which makes sense to me. Top 8 get a bye, 9-16 get a home game, then they can regionalize from there if they want to. In that scenario, as a 9 seed, we would be paired with the 8 seed in the 2nd round, not the f***ing 3rd seed. I hope the process of playoff selection is adressed in the off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                    Wow, we all know the playoff system is flawed, but after reading this article that states SDSU is the 9th team in, 1 away from a seed, yet we have to go to Montana and get fed to NDSU is just ridiculous. The article mentions ranking the top 16, which makes sense to me. Top 8 get a bye, 9-16 get a home game, then they can regionalize from there if they want to. In that scenario, as a 9 seed, we would be paired with the 8 seed in the 2nd round, not the f***ing 3rd seed. I hope the process of playoff selection is adressed in the off-season.
                    Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                      No sword and not a Jackrabbit, but maybe this would do?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]739[/ATTACH]
                      lol That rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                        This is a good start, still need the Jackrabbit and battle axe or Thor's hammer.

AugieJackFan if this isn't your avatar by the end of the day you should self impose a 1 week ban.
                        lol Fair enough but I just uploaded it and it looks like it has to be approved first. Avatar pending...

Comment

Done! How's it look? lol He's not very intimidating. lol

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
                            It fits your handle, so looks good.

Comment

Looks great! Thanks for the morning laugh!

Comment

I hope someone with the skills is still looking to create a Jackrabbit with helmet and battle axe. Probably shouldn't go the Thor route.

Comment

Working...
                                X