Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Playoffs

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    There's no way the committee was going to put a Valley team on the other side of the bracket. If we had been seeded, it would have been 6 or 7.
    Ha, probably.

Comment

This might be the optimist in me talking, but I would rather play NDSU with Stick right now than go to ISUr's house and try to beat them again. Although, we'll likely have to do that eventually to get to Frisco. Just a brutal path to Frisco.

Comment

Ya'll ****ed up.
        2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          This might be the optimist in me talking, but I would rather play NDSU with Stick right now than go to ISUr's house and try to beat them again. Although, we'll likely have to do that eventually to get to Frisco. Just a brutal path to Frisco.
          Stick is looking better and better every game.

But you guys need to go beat Montana first.
          2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

Committee probably said if we let MVFC in with 5 teams, one being at 6-5, trade off will be we put them all on one side of the bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedYellow View Post
              Ya'll ****ed up.
              Really, I thought we played one hell of a game.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                Committee probably said if we let MVFC in with 5 teams, one being at 6-5, trade off will be we put them all on one side of the bracket.
                Would have been the same if only 4 had made it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  Well Missoula is just a few miles down the road from Billings so it should be an enjoyable trip. You are right about the team proving you wrong or right. They should have some points for travel delays.
                  Long ways from Anchorage Alaska though....I moved about a year ago. I hope to god we wipe the floor with them.....hate that program.

Comment

Can't muster any kind of rant with our placement after the loss yesterday we deserved whatever the committee decided to dish out. Got to go get it done in Montana.

Comment

Rumor is the committee is getting "We Screwed the Valley" t-shirts printed as we speak.

Comment

I think those people who jump past Montana and think we are going to play in Fargo forget that we have played some inept football in Missoula. Stig's motto of "1-0" is of prime importance right now.

Comment

At least we have a chance for some payback from the game that shall not be mentioned. That would at least feel good.
                          "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

So who starts at quarterback?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                              Wieneke. No one would know what to complain about.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                                Does it matter? We'll choose the wrong one regardless.
                                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                                - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X