Hobo day 2015 "THE THREAD"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hobo day "THE THREAD"

Is this helmet just a temporary design change or a "permanent" replacement for the stretch SD?

Comment

Unfortunately almost halftime of the Brookings game and it's raining pretty good. Wish it could've held off another 2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
        Unfortunately almost halftime of the Brookings game and it's raining pretty good. Wish it could've held off another 2 hours.
        That new turf can't come soon enough!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Is this helmet just a temporary design change or a "permanent" replacement for the stretch SD?
          I'm sure it's temporary. Special for Hobo Day. They did a special "throwback" decal once last year. This one very pretty cool.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I'm not generally impressed by the alternative uniform fad, but have to admit that they nailed it with this helmet. Go ahead and keep it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
              I'm sure it's temporary. Special for Hobo Day. They did a special "throwback" decal once last year. This one very pretty cool.
              I've got the mini-replica helmet in my office with the stretch SD...could use one with the glaring Jackrabbit too.

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
                Or FEars if your USD.
                Fear the ear? Ya, run with that one. Right up there with 605.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                  That new turf can't come soon enough!
                  The field held up very well, whew!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    I've got the mini-replica helmet in my office with the stretch SD...could use one with the glaring Jackrabbit too.
                    I like the angry bunny as a change-up. But I like it when teams have something traditional they use most of the time like the stretch SD.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I like the angry bunny as a change-up. But I like it when teams have something traditional they use most of the time like the stretch SD.
                      That'd my vote if I had a vote but the new helmet is okay.

Comment

Normally I would agree, but I would like us to move to this helmet permanently; bring back the stretch for certain games.

The only change I would make with this helmet, matte blue. I like Zenner's tweet yesterday, "I was born a year too early"

I think the change sticks.

Comment

Why not have angry bunny on one side, and the stretch SD on the other.

Comment

Hobo Day weather prediction holding steady: mostly sunny, high of 59, winds out of the NW 10-15 mph. Great football weather.

I've visited the panthernation message board a few times...not a lot of discussion about the game. Usually that's a very active board but the fans are down about the season so far. I remain convinced this is going to be a very difficult game. I predict we win but UNI will give us a tough challenge and if we let down our guard in any aspect of the game, we won't like the outcome.

Should be: SDSU 24, UNI 7

Comment

UNI's fanbase is very down right now, but I still believe this is a dangerous game as UNI has their backs against the wall. However, we seemed to have turned a corner since the NDSU game and are playing with a very high confidence level, especially on the defensive side of the ball. I believe this trend continues and we begin to pull away in the second half. My son, 2 years old, will be making it up for his first Hobo Day parade and maybe even his first Hobo Day game. Expect a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                                Normally I would agree, but I would like us to move to this helmet permanently; bring back the stretch for certain games.

The only change I would make with this helmet, matte blue. I like Zenner's tweet yesterday, "I was born a year too early"

I think the change sticks.
                                Could be. Don't get me wrong, I think it's really cool. It wouldn't bother me if they keep it.
                                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                                X