Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hobo day "THE THREAD"

Originally posted by witness View Post
    Go ahead, right now he isn't. I think he will be great though... You may think I'm down on Christion but I'm not. I just think that Lujan should be starting
    Gotcha. Sorry. You may be right. Right now, nothing is working.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

It almost feels like the team lost its identity. Who's our QB? Who's our RB? Are we a passing team? Are we a running team? Very bizarre feel the first half.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Nah... I've heard now great he is and how he is better than Lujan and he is the best recruit SDSU has gotten. And that he should start right now. That definitely means he is one of the greatest qbs ever.
        You seem to be taking this very personally. The running game isn't doing anything either.
        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
          Gotcha. Sorry. You may be right. Right now, nothing is working.
          I think he will be amazing but not at the expense of Lujan. I like him. Lujan may be limited, but he gets the best receiver involved and moves the ball. If Lujan is healthy start him for the whole game, not just two quarters If he is healthy, then start Christion.
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

I think he will be amazing but not at the expense of Lujan. I like him. Lujan may be limited, but he gets the best receiver involved and moves the ball. If Lujan is healthy start him for the whole game, not just two quarters If he is healthy, then start Christion.
            I agree with this guy. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
              You seem to be taking this very personally. The running game isn't doing anything either.
              Personally? Haha nah. I just want the best qb right now to play. If Lujan is healthy which he should be since he started, he should play the whole game.

Don't get it twisted though, I think Christion will be great and lead us to great things, but if healthy there should be no reason to bench Lujan

Comment

Butler with a nice return to the 32 to start the 2nd half.

TC is still in the game.

Comment

3rd and 6 for the Jacks on their own 49.

TC finds Landberg but he only gets 3 yards after he slipped. Jacks will punt once again.

UNI takes over on their own 8.

Comment

We've apparently decided to abandon the downfield passing game.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

On 3rd and 7, Bailey throws incomplete. Bobbitt nearly intercepted it. UNI will punt.

Jacks will take over at their own 40

Comment

Does anybody have any information about how hurt Wieneke is? I didn't even realize he was hurt. TV guys mentioned it.
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                          We've apparently decided to abandon the downfield passing game.
                          On cue, TC threw deep to Weineke but overthrew him.

Comment

TC hits Weineke for a big gain of 41 yards to the 17!

Comment

Next play, TC runs for 14 yards to the 3 yard line.

Comment

That was nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X