Hobo day 2015 "THE THREAD"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hobo day "THE THREAD"

You guys are right, Christion is the greatest qb of all time. Better than Berry or Sumner. They are just scrubs.
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
      You guys are right, Christion is the greatest qb of all time. Better than Berry or Sumner. They are just scrubs.
      How many first downs did we get with Lujan?
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Halftime:

UNI 3, SDSU 0.

UNI with 188 total yards to SDSU's 72.

Bailey is 5-11 for 66 yards but has 15 rushes for 95 yards.

Lujan was 1-5 for 8 yards.

TC is 4-5 for 23 yards. He also has 34 yards on the ground.

Comment

Defense was good again. The offense was awful. You have to figure they'll come up with something at halftime. All things considered, being down 3-0 isn't all that bad.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I'm sure several of us will be sure to remind you of that comment later.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
              How many first downs did we get with Lujan?
              He played two series... Why not let him get in a rhythm after sitting two weeks. How many points did we score with Christion?

Comment

He played two series... Why not let him get in a rhythm after sitting two weeks. How many points did we score with Christion?
                We got positive yards and first downs we weren't getting with Lujan
                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

don't care ,the stats are lousey for both QB'S....not good enough to win anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                    I'm sure several of us will be sure to remind you of that comment later.
                    Go ahead, right now he isn't. I think he will be great though... You may think I'm down on Christion but I'm not. I just think that Lujan should be starting

Comment

Go ahead, right now he isn't. I think he will be great though... You may think I'm down on Christion but I'm not. I just think that Lujan should be starting
                      He did start. What are you drunk?

Comment

• Hobo day "THE THREAD"

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                        He did start. What are you drunk?
                        I mean playing the whole game as you could tell from my previous posts where I said that Lujan started the first two series but hey, Christion is the greatest qb of all the time as a freshman.

Comment

I mean playing the whole game as you could tell from my previous posts where I said that Lujan started the first two series but hey, Christion is the greatest qb of all the time as a freshman.
                          You're the only one saying Christion is the greatest qb of all time.

Comment

What a boring game. No one wants to watch that crap.
                            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                              You're the only one saying Christion is the greatest qb of all time.
                              Nah... I've heard now great he is and how he is better than Lujan and he is the best recruit SDSU has gotten. And that he should start right now. That definitely means he is one of the greatest qbs ever.

Comment

this is comical,we have a raging QB DEBATE,while we score 0 first half points using both,ya suppose there could be bigger problems

Comment

Working...
                                X