Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT NDSU at SDSU

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    Jacks called for a chop block. Just a brutal game all around.

10 penalties, 89 yards for the Jacks.
    I feel like I'm beating a dead Jackrabbit, but this game just keeps screaming that the coaches failed the team this week. And that is completely unacceptable for the biggest game of the season
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      a well designed screen play might work
      I said that earlier. Crazy that they haven't ran one. Can they? I wonder if it's even in the playbook.

Also, I feel bad for Charlie Harmon at LT. He's getting schooled.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

every time the Bison get the ball back ....take off 2
        min off the clock ,minimum,that's three and out

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
          every time the Bison get the ball back ....take off 2
          min off the clock ,minimum off the clock
          They can do whatever they want on offense. Have all game.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
            There needs to be some hard questions directed at the staff. I don't care how good of people they are, we need to get a few answers as to why this team looked like a non-scholarship program tonight. I get that NDSU is good, but we made them look like the worlds greatest footballers ever assembled.

SDSU wasn't prepared and that is 100% on the staff. Then the players not making plays compounded it. Anyone that tries to defend the product that I've seen so far has coke bottle thick yellow and blue glasses
            Rep.
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Dalton Douglas in the game for the Jacks.

2:50 left in the game.

Comment

That was as thorough a butt kicking as I've seen since well....NDSU was here in 2013.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Final: NDSU 28, SDSU 7.

SDSU (3-1) loses for the 8th straight time to NDSU.

Jacks lacked confidence and focus tonight and just couldn't execute anything until the game was out of hand.

10 penalties for 89 yards for the Jacks. 3 false starts called on the RBs.

Bison did whatever they wanted on offense. Jacks had no sacks. I'd be surprised if they had any hurries of Wentz.

Jacks finished with -4 rushing yards.

Lujan: 19-38, 242 yards, 1 TD.

Jacks host Indiana State (3-1) next weekend in a huge game.

Comment

There needs to be some hard questions directed at the staff. I don't care how good of people they are, we need to get a few answers as to why this team looked like a non-scholarship program tonight. I get that NDSU is good, but we made them look like the worlds greatest footballers ever assembled.

SDSU wasn't prepared and that is 100% on the staff. Then the players not making plays compounded it. Anyone that tries to defend the product that I've seen so far has coke bottle thick yellow and blue glasses
                    I've defended him for years and I think he is a tremendous human being, but it's time for Stig to step aside. The team was not prepared when they stepped on the field tonight.
                    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Not much of a football rivalry right now...guess this is how USD feels when they refer to the USD-SDSU game as a "rivalry"

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                        I've defended him for years and I think he is a tremendous human being, but it's time for Stig to step aside. The team was not prepared when they stepped on the field tonight.
                        I will never disparage Stig as a man. He is everything you want your son to become in college. However, we need to figure out why he and the staff struggle to get the team ready to play in big games.

Comment

I will never disparage Stig as a man. He is everything you want your son to become in college. However, we need to figure out why he and the staff struggle to get the team ready to play in big games.
                          So you don't think there is any possibility that NDSU might be 3 or more TD better than SDSU?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            So you don't think there is any possibility that NDSU might be 3 or more TD better than SDSU?
                            Nope.
                            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              Hard to tell as sloppy as the Jacks played. But Stig's teams always lay an early season egg. How much of the mess was self induced vs Bison induced? Maybe the Bison still win but the Jacks don't make it look so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                                Nope.
                                Judging by the offensive sets available, the Bison are going to be a difficulty team to prepare for and they spent their time on the bye week watching film on Weinke.

Comment

Working...
                                X