Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Journal - TV Show On Midco Sports Network

Hey guys,

I'm David Brown and I produce "Jackrabbit Journal," a weekly half-hour TV show on Midco Sports Network dedicated to SDSU football & basketball during the school year. During the football season, host Tom Nieman is joined by former SDSU cornerback Hank McCall.

We've been doing the show for a couple of years and gotten some positive feedback on it. I know not everyone gets Midco, but we do post our episodes online every week, so I'm going to start posting them here. We've just aired our 3rd episode of the season. The first three episodes are below:

Episode 1 - Football Season Preview (9-2-15): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbPZwMUFJmc

Episode 2 - Kansas Game Review (9-9-15): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqUTXaheovo

Episode 3 - Southern Utah Game Review (9-16-15): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF8gpw2MmWc

Hope you all enjoy!

Re: Jackrabbit Journal - TV Show On Midco Sports Network

Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Thanks for putting these here. I was unaware of them before this. Can never get too much SDSU coverage!

Comment

very well done!

Comment

MidcoSports is a great ambassador for our local sports scene! It literately the only reason I stay with my local cable provider(mediacom)and I don't switch to Direct TV of Dish.
          Very well run Sports channel!!

Go Jacks!!
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGetJacked View Post
            Hey guys,

I'm David Brown and I produce "Jackrabbit Journal," a weekly half-hour TV show on Midco Sports Network dedicated to SDSU football & basketball during the school year. During the football season, host Tom Nieman is joined by former SDSU cornerback Hank McCall.

We've been doing the show for a couple of years and gotten some positive feedback on it. I know not everyone gets Midco, but we do post our episodes online every week, so I'm going to start posting them here. We've just aired our 3rd episode of the season. The first three episodes are below:

Episode 1 - Football Season Preview (9-2-15): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbPZwMUFJmc

Episode 2 - Kansas Game Review (9-9-15): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqUTXaheovo

Episode 3 - Southern Utah Game Review (9-16-15): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF8gpw2MmWc

Hope you all enjoy!
            Thanks, the more independent coverage, the better

Comment

In the past I was able to see this show (or a similar one) with my DirecTV sports package. It was broadcast on FSN North I believe. For the last year or so it hasn't been available.

Thanks for the links!

Comment

Appreciate all the kind words so far!

As an FYI, for those of you who do have Midcontinent cable or get Midco Sports Network as part of your local sports package, original airings of Jackrabbit Journal are Wednesday nights at 8:00 PM. The YouTube link is up the next morning, but as I said, I'll make sure to post them here when they're up.

Comment

Wow, these are great. Thanks for posting. I started watching, not intending to watch the whole thing, but I couldn't stop watching. I would recommend everyone to give it a watch. Very good production and content, I was very impressed by Hank, and Tom is good as always.

Comment

Glad to see these posted here. Good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As an FYI, for those of you who do have Midcontinent cable or get Midco Sports Network as part of your local sports package, original airings of Jackrabbit Journal are Wednesday nights at 8:00 PM. The YouTube link is up the next morning, but as I said, I'll make sure to post them here when they're up.
                      Those are very well done. Appreciate you putting them on here.

Comment

Thanks for the coverage, Midco. Keep up the good work!
                        This space for lease.

Comment

This is great! Love the work you guys do. I live in an area where midco is not an option. Thanks so much for the links.

Comment

Working...
                          X