Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gameday experience

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Nah, it's really easy to sneak stuff into the stadium. The key is to walk in with an empty bag, and stuff everything else in your pants. They see the (empty) bag and focus the attention on that while ignoring everything else.

From what I've heard, anyway.
    Good to know, but with President Chicone sitting a few rows in back of me, I don't think I will be smuggling any cowbells in this year.

Comment

Walken '16

Walken16morecowbell.jpg

Comment

Well we beat that dead horse pretty well. Time for another corpse. How many years did USD's decision to not go D-I right away set them back, or do you think they would be in the same spot today had they moved up with the XDSUs?
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Personally, I hope they become the Missouri St. and Centenary they were destined to be.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
            Personally, I hope they become the Missouri St. and Centenary they were destined to be.
            You know SD in USD stands for South Dakota, so I would not wish that much evil on them.

Comment

Yeah, not really. i was joking at least a little bit.

Comment

Anyone following the Ndsu vs usd game that's actually close early in the 4th!

Comment

That's the Yote battle cry. "At least we were close in the 4th quarter!"
                  "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

Tied, Usd driving to take lead now

Comment

wrong thread for game updates.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Understand it technically was a game update but it was in response to the conversation about usd waiting to move up. And really the thread has drifted many different directions that it's not about game day experience either..

Comment

Gameday experience, how about score updates at least for conference games? Big scoreboard, should have room for that.
                          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                            Gameday experience, how about score updates at least for conference games? Big scoreboard, should have room for that.
                            Didn't they do that on the old score board? Show confrence game scores or kickoff time? I thought they did between qtrs or timeouts.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Figured some of you guys could relate to this lunatic: http://deadspin.com/lions-superfan-p...ted-1737241637

Language somewhat NSFW
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                Figured some of you guys could relate to this lunatic: http://deadspin.com/lions-superfan-p...ted-1737241637

Language somewhat NSFW
                                That was awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X