• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KUlawJack
    replied
    Re: Fall Camp 2015

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    Zimmer just tweeted Christion is taking all of the second team reps at practice today and Bryce Siverling has moved to RT

https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...48224029462528
    who is playing LT then?

Leave a comment:

• mango4
    replied

Zimmer just tweeted Christion is taking all of the second team reps at practice today and Bryce Siverling has moved to RT

https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...48224029462528

Leave a comment:

• SanDakotaState
    replied

Zimmer put together a nice MVFC preview with his own personal picks/projections.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/mat...book/32099875/

Leave a comment:

• mango4
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Agreed.
    He does have a point

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Agreed.
    HA!

4 char

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
    QB is so much more than physical attributes. The mental aspect and football IQ go along ways in determining who starts. Mistakes cannot be correct when calling wrong audibles, plays and making the right reads of the defense. The off season makes a huge difference. Did they watch film, study playbook, get stronger and learn the system. Normally, this holds most Freshmen out of the starting lineup. Taryn and Dalton look good but do they have the other part of being the QB?
    Agreed.

Leave a comment:

• Hareofthedog
    replied

QB is so much more than physical attributes. The mental aspect and football IQ go along ways in determining who starts. Mistakes cannot be correct when calling wrong audibles, plays and making the right reads of the defense. The off season makes a huge difference. Did they watch film, study playbook, get stronger and learn the system. Normally, this holds most Freshmen out of the starting lineup. Taryn and Dalton look good but do they have the other part of being the QB?

Leave a comment:

• JackrabbitGuy
    replied

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    I was impressed with what Taryn had to say in his interview with Zim. I would have been quite surprised to see to a true freshman come in and start right away, especially a freshman who barely played his senior year in high school because of injury. Taryn sounds like a smart kid and a star in the making.
    I would like to see him play, or even practice. The public opinion about him covers the full spectrum of possible expectations. I have had people say directly to me that a) he will start at QB as a freshman, and b) that he need to change position because he will never play QB at the college level. Obviously, there are some with thoughts landing in the middle of those two extreme positions. This makes it difficult for me, because I never really saw Taryn play in high school.

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    I remember holding my breath as every semi-deep ball floated to earth last year....
    He heaves it like a shotput!

Leave a comment:

• jack power
    replied

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    I remember holding my breath as every semi-deep ball floated to earth last year....
    http://www.artofmanliness.com/2012/1...iral-football/

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
    I'm not an expert, but I agree with your assessment on the passing. Lujan must have a sharp mind, because he does not have a strong arm. Douglas' pass was pretty!

Leave a comment:

• GopherHole
    replied

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
    who was the qp on the pass at the 3:13 point of this... a lot of the passes in this video looked like ducks, that one had some zip
    I'm not an expert, but I agree with your assessment on the passing. Lujan must have a sharp mind, because he does not have a strong arm. Douglas' pass was pretty!

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
    who was the qp on the pass at the 3:13 point of this... a lot of the passes in this video looked like ducks, that one had some zip
    No. 8 is Dalton Douglas.

Leave a comment:

• leeshajo
    replied

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    Here's the QB position update GoJacks.com just put out:

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Here's the QB position update GoJacks.com just put out:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X