This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dakota Marker

Bison people: have your cb's improved since the Montana game? Has anyone emerged as the lead running back? Is your d-line as dominate as past years?
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      Bison people: have your cb's improved since the Montana game? Has anyone emerged as the lead running back? Is your d-line as dominate as past years?
      Yes...Smith was out for the Montana game...which was a big loss. Having him back in the game has helped a lot...and I do think they have functioned better since that game...but they still have been prone to giving up the big play.

I'm not sure what the plan of attack is for the running backs. Frazier is most likely #1. Not sure if they will continue the 4 back rotation.

And finally, our d-line is not what it has been. I hope they will be decent...but nothing like the last 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        I think he was talking about the girl in your profile picture when he referred to lipstick on a pig.

(Yes, I realize this belongs in smack, but the bulk of this thread will get moved there anyway, plus TransAmBison deserves it)
        No, that's the horse he ties to the tree on the south side of the stadium after his 4-day ride from Fargo.

Yes, it's Bison week!

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
          No, that's the horse he ties to the tree on the south side of the stadium after his 4-day ride from Fargo.

Yes, it's BEAT THE BISON week!
          FIFY

Comment

Jesus can we just talk about the ****ing game. Take it to smack if you want to have a dick shaking contest.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
              Jesus can we just talk about the ****ing game. Take it to smack if you want to have a dick shaking contest.
              I'm sorry, I prefer a dick chicken contest.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                I'm sorry, I prefer a dick chicken contest.

MAD props! TK
                It wont let me add to your rep. (last season of "The League" and its a crying shame).
                Last edited by slosho; 09-28-2015, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Just to be clear, there is no threat of a pillow fight breaking out is there?

Comment

There are so many people looking for tickets on the various area rummage sale sites on Facebook. It's pretty damn funny. Next time they will know better than waiting till the week of the game. Hopefully this drives advanced sales for Hobo Day and our other games this fall. There are a lot of good teams coming to town.

Comment

Honestly looking at this years resume between the two teams they look pretty similar. Played a tougher first game that ended close that we won and we lost (although we should have won by a lot) a game against a middle of the road Big Sky team and blew them out (I think SUU is better than Weber) and a game against a lesser team that we both won handily. So I'm not sure where the Bison over abundance of confidence is coming from considering we were like 60 seconds from knocking them off at their place in the playoffs last year.
                      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

That and considering our offensive strength seems to be our passing game and their defensive weakness seems to be the pass defense I would be mighty nervous if I was the stumbling herd but I suppose four chippers in a row will give you a touch more confidence than most
                        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                          That and considering our offensive strength seems to be our passing game and their defensive weakness seems to be the pass defense I would be mighty nervous if I was the stumbling herd but I suppose four chippers in a row will give you a touch more confidence than most
                          If you are one dimensional...that is the Bison's advantage (big if, I know). We had a week off, Bison's advantage. The one advantage you have is playing at home with that 8 ft crown in your field.

And maybe that wide receiver...why does he have to be a sophmore? Maybe he can graduate early and go to Oregon?

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                            If you are one dimensional...that is the Bison's advantage (big if, I know). We had a week off, Bison's advantage. The one advantage you have is playing at home with that 8 ft crown in your field.

And maybe that wide receiver...why does he have to be a sophmore? Maybe he can graduate early and go to Oregon?

Ehh, not always true. Look at the SDSU game this last week, they didn't exactly dominate right out of the gate and some of that may have been because they were rusty from the off week.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                              Ehh, not always true. Look at the SDSU game this last week, they didn't exactly dominate right out of the gate and some of that may have been because they were rusty from the off week.
                              That's one difference between SDSU and NDSU.

All kidding aside, that is possible...but I will always take the bye-week before a big game.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post

I wouldn't consider SDSU 1 dimensional. Mengarelli and Wallace have shown they can run the ball and break loose for big gains. A week off could possibly make a team come out rusty. The Jacks game against Robert Morris is a pretty good example of that (8 penalties, 2 turnovers).

Comment

Working...
                                X