Season Ticket Comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Comparison

I've been doing a little research on the price and number of season tickets sold at SDSU football games over the past few seasons and have run into a stumbling block. I can find the number of our season tickets sold for football in 2012, but I cannot get the number for any other year. We all know that in order to consistently build our fan base, growing season ticket numbers will be essential, as opposed to the large walk up crowd.
    I am also in the process of finding the same type of data for NDSU, Montana, Montana State, UND, and USD. I've been told before that Montana has close to 19000 season ticket holders, which (if true) is obviously a huge part of their steady placement at the top of the home attendance lists the NCAA puts out each year. Any ideas on the season ticket numbers for SDSU this fall, or in the last few years? If anyone knows a number for any of the other schools listed, that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Re: Season Ticket Comparison

On the JackRabbit Insider last night they mentioned that Season Tickets Sales have increased by 550% since 2008. I don't think they gave total numbers though.

Comment

I asked the ticket office for this information and they said they can't give it out. What I always wonder is when they give the number is it a number of seats or season ticket buyers. I would assume seats but always wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by gobigblue View Post
        I asked the ticket office for this information and they said they can't give it out. What I always wonder is when they give the number is it a number of seats or season ticket buyers. I would assume seats but always wonder.
        I have wondered that too. Are the numbers actual seats or just ticket holders. Seems like it would be actual seats. I thought we were like around 2500 season ticket holders the last year or 2.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          I have wondered that too. Are the numbers actual seats or just ticket holders. Seems like it would be actual seats. I thought we were like around 2500 season ticket holders the last year or 2.
          The numbers are actual seats. I get 10 season tickets on my account.

Comment

I believe 12,100 current season ticket holders for NDSU, might be more but I think that is the cap

they have something near 2500 on a waiting list

all based off memory but it's really close
            BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Working...
            X