2017 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Recruiting List

@jason247scout Yuma Catholic's Daniel Callender will visit South Dakota State next weekend

Callender has offers from Illinois & Wyoming. It may be a stretch to be able to get him but who knows.
    http://www.scout.com/college/illinoi...ew-after-visit

Comment

Other recruiting news.
      Boye Mafe, DE from Hopkins, MN, picked up another FBS offer from Rutgers.
      Alex Spillum, Athlete from Chanhansen, MN, picked up an offer from NDSU.
      Jaylin Bradley, RB from Bellevue, NE, has qualified academically so the thought is he will get offers from FBS schools, Nebraska being one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Gopherhole, he is a 2018 recruit. 😉
        Good catch. Even Captain Obvious can fool me, just ask my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
          With the recent comments from an underclassman on the goofs saying they don't care who the coach is they will look to leave cause of the administration, I wouldn't be surprised to see multiple gopher players on MVFC teams in the near future. I'm certain there's enough of them that were offered by us, NDSU, UNI, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Looks like Klieman has ties to Gopher's AD. Wonder if he'd consider going there?

Comment

@jason247scout Yuma Catholic's Daniel Callender will visit South Dakota State next weekend

Callender has offers from Illinois & Wyoming. It may be a stretch to be able to get him but who knows.
            http://www.scout.com/college/illinoi...ew-after-visit
            Your link has a pop up that will not go away. What does it say? Is Illinois firm on him? Or just casually interested? Seems like having
            Arizona recruits in visit in January has worked in the past, Jimmie Rogers and Danny Batten did not have much problem with the cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              Your link has a pop up that will not go away. What does it say? Is Illinois firm on him? Or just casually interested? Seems like having
              Arizona recruits in visit in January has worked in the past, Jimmie Rogers and Danny Batten did not have much problem with the cold.
              He felt comfortable and could see himself playing at Illinois. Really liked meeting Coach Lovie Smith.

Comment

He felt comfortable and could see himself playing at Illinois. Really liked meeting Coach Lovie Smith.
                Thank You. I now agree with your initial comment. A stretch but you never know.

Comment

Noah Urbanek, current SDSU verbal commit, was offered by Cincinnati.

Comment

Noah Urbanek, current SDSU verbal commit, was offered by Cincinnati.
                    Signing day cannot come soon enough. Man, I really hope he stays with us.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                      Signing day cannot come soon enough. Man, I really hope he stays with us.
                      Agreed...this is arguably our top recruit right now based on buzz around when he committed.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                        Agreed...this is arguably our top recruit right now based on buzz around when he committed.
                        His twitter page has removed his commitment as well as the tweet that he committed.
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

With the recent comments from an underclassman on the goofs saying they don't care who the coach is they will look to leave cause of the administration, I wouldn't be surprised to see multiple gopher players on MVFC teams in the near future. I'm certain there's enough of them that were offered by us, NDSU, UNI, etc.

Your etc just might be USD since we already have one former popular Gopher that loves it in Vermillion.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                            Your etc just might be USD since we already have one former popular Gopher that loves it in Vermillion.
                            Yeah, he's not really applicable to this situation though is he? And yes, USeD is a part of etc, as well as other MVFC teams and even UND.

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Yeah, he's not really applicable to this situation though is he? And yes, USeD is a part of etc, as well as other MVFC teams and even UND.

The
                              My guess is he might be getting a few calls....just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                                My guess is he might be getting a few calls....just sayin
                                And he's not a fan of SDSTC

Comment

Working...
                                X