Comment

• Re: 2017 Recruiting List

Originally posted by hareball View Post
      Van Ginkel is heading to the Wisconsin Badgers
      Impressive. Hope he does well for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Watching the Colome-Langford game, Gibbs is still hurting so he unfortunately has only gotten a few snaps. His teammate Mason Larson who is a 6'7 junior TE and Safety has really stood out to me, especially on defense, really coordinated for his age and size. For Colome they have Kelly O'Bryan who is a DB and RB has jumped off the screen at me, not at SDSU's level, but I could see him being a Safety in the NSIC or GPAC, he's really physical. Colome's 6'2 sophomore QB Layton Thieman has been phenomenal, he's an absolute gunslinger...I think he will be somebody that should be watched out for over the next two summers.

Comment

FYI, DL commit Krockett Krolikowski of Winner plays at 1, also I strongly suggest you watch Spencer Neugebauer of Mitchell tonight, I believe he is good enough to end up at SDSU or USD.

Comment

QB from Groton is a great athlete. I could see him playing Safety at State. Ala Nick Mears. Bennett Shabazz. Anybody got anything on his recruiting?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
              FYI, DL commit Krockett Krolikowski of Winner plays at 1, also I strongly suggest you watch Spencer Neugebauer of Mitchell tonight, I believe he is good enough to end up at SDSU or USD.
              What number is he?
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                What number is he?
                Krolikowski was 69, Neugebauer tonight is #8.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                  Spencer has said he will wants to go to an Ag school. Hmmm anyone know of one
                  Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Sounds like we got another commit tonight according to Coach Eck's twitter.

Comment

There are a few Washington players that catch my eye. Johansen the qb and uttech. They aren't seniors but look talented to me.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Man, Washington is going to be loaded next year.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                          Man, Washington is going to be loaded next year.

They only lose a few seniors not sure if any are major pieces. Most of the line is Jr and sophs. Same with their skill positions. Uttech reminds me of wienke. He has great body control making catches. Impressive for a high schooler I think.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            They only lose a few seniors not sure if any are major pieces. Most of the line is Jr and sophs. Same with their skill positions. Uttech reminds me of wienke. He has great body control making catches. Impressive for a high schooler I think.
                            We better get there before the Bison do. In a serious vain, I would suspect many have attended summer camps.

Comment

Tweet (& retweet) from verbal Eagan Lickliss with Austin Boen (SF Roosevelt) & Eddie Miller (Brookings).
                              https://mobile.twitter.com/eddiemill...67328485523456

Comment

I can confirm that Eddie Miller gave his verbal to the jacks yesterday. State Champion Heavyweight in wrestling. Homecoming king. Smart kid. Played right tackle. We keep another Brookings kid in Brookings!
                                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                                X