2017 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 Recruiting List

Davon Wells-Ross, 6'5" 190 lbs DE/LB out of Omaha, NE, has been offered by the Jacks.

https://www.hudl.com/athlete/3360940/davon-wells-ross
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      Davon Wells-Ross, 6'5" 190 lbs DE/LB out of Omaha, NE, has been offered by the Jacks.

https://www.hudl.com/athlete/3360940/davon-wells-ross
      Chris Walker, 6'6" 270 lbs OT/DT out of Lincoln, NE, has been offer by SDSU.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4211413/chris-walker
      - Steven Wright

Comment

We missed this offer from March...

RB - Deyon Campbell, 5'7" 178, Hopkins, MN - HUDL
        Offers: Wyoming

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
          We missed this offer from March...

RB - Deyon Campbell, 5'7" 178, Hopkins, MN - HUDL
          Offers: Wyoming
          At an SDSU camp I was at last summer as a HS coach, there was a kid from Hopkins who ran the 40 yrd dash for SDSU coaches in some unheard of time on the SJAC track. It was timed with hand held stopwatches by numerous SDSU coaches, all had something like a 4.2 or 4.3. To get an electric time, you can usually add .1 or .2 seconds to it, which is still a ridiculous time! I would assume that this is the same kid from Hopkins that ran that 40 last summer.

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
            At an SDSU camp I was at last summer as a HS coach, there was a kid from Hopkins who ran the 40 yrd dash for SDSU coaches in some unheard of time on the SJAC track. It was timed with hand held stopwatches by numerous SDSU coaches, all had something like a 4.2 or 4.3. To get an electric time, you can usually add .1 or .2 seconds to it, which is still a ridiculous time! I would assume that this is the same kid from Hopkins that ran that 40 last summer.
            Conversion is round up to nearest tenth then add 0.24

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
              His HUDL page has his 40 time at 4.34 seconds. However, his 247Sports profile has a time listed at 4.66 seconds. I'd have to think if a 5'7", 178 lb. kid runs a 4.66 forty, he'd likely not last long in D1. This could be your Hopkins speedster.

Comment

SDSU has offered Jake Springer, a 6'1" 190 lbs WR/SS out of Kansas City, MO according to his twitter account:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2891139/jake-springer
                Last edited by Kemo; 04-29-2016, 04:15 AM.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Dillon Thomas, 6'2" 175 lbs CB/WR out of Kansas City, MO, has been offered by SDSU.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2185708/...ghts/283225400
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Garrett Flanary tweeted this morning that he picked up an offer.

Garrett Flanary‏@FlanaryGarrett 19h19 hours ago Blessed to pick up an offer from South Dakota State to play DT!

What blows me away is that he apparently runs a 4.79 forty. That is pretty quick for a guy his size!

DT - Garrett Flanary, 6'3" 273, Tulsa, OK (Lincoln Christian) - HUDL
                    Offers: Air Force, Army, Georgia State, Northern Colorado, Louisiana Monroe

Comment

Another tall TE prospect out of Minnesota with good speed, 4.70 forty.

TE - Noah Gindorff, 6'6" 230, Crosby, MN (Crosby-Ironton) - HUDL

@NGindorff16 18h18 hours ago Extremely proud and grateful to announce my first D1 offer from South Dakota State!

Comment

Another tall TE prospect out of Minnesota with good speed, 4.70 forty.

TE - Noah Gindorff, 6'6" 230, Crosby, MN (Crosby-Ironton) - HUDL

@NGindorff16 18h18 hours ago Extremely proud and grateful to announce my first D1 offer from South Dakota State!
                        This kid comes from a very genuine and nice family. Happy for them.
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

UCLA made a visit today to Norfolk, NE to meet with Coach Olson and Logan Strom.

Wrong shade of blue and yellow...

Comment

UCLA made a visit today to Norfolk, NE to meet with Coach Olson and Logan Strom.

Wrong shade of blue and yellow...
                            that's a little bit outside of UCLA's traditional recruiting area. If a young man receives an offer from UCLA, or any other traditional FBS school, they are likely going to take it, and who could blame them.

Comment

Noah Harvey, 6'4" 205 FS/OLB out of Arrowhead High (WI) has received an offer from SDSU.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2998681/noah-harvey
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                                that's a little bit outside of UCLA's traditional recruiting area. If a young man receives an offer from UCLA, or any other traditional FBS school, they are likely going to take it, and who could blame them.
                                Generally speaking, the only way he wouldn't take an offer from a P5 school of UCLA's caliber is if he wants to play basketball instead of football.

Logan looks like he'd be a really good mid-major post, but I doubt he has the combination of size and athleticism to garner high major offers in basketball.

To me, Strom has left tackle written all over him rather than the TE/DE he is listed as on his recruiting profile. So he'll likely have to decide whether he wants to play college athletics at around 240 lbs or 300 lbs?
                                - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X