Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Recruiting List

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    Levi Brown, OLB, from Roseville, MN, has committed to the Jacks.

http://www.scout.com/player/209819-levi-brown

https://twitter.com/thatboylevii/sta...17491496607744
    I like that we are going after the 6'4"ish OLB/DE that can run and have room to fill out. Feel like that type of player has high upside.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      I like that we are going after the 6'4"ish OLB/DE that can run and have room to fill out. Feel like that type of player has high upside.
      Like Derek Domino.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
        Like Derek Domino.
        That is who I was thinking of.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
          That is who I was thinking of.
          I think we'd all love a guy in each recruiting class like Domino. Man, that guy was a beast that could also run like a deer. Incredibly skilled.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

http://herosports.com/news/ncaa-fcs-...oots-up-charts

Comment

Wow. SDSU is getting high marks for the quantity and quality of its recruits. Cool. SDSU might be leading the FCS in numbers, and it's an impressive group, according to Hero Sports.
              This space for lease.

Comment

What a lot of people thought.
                Eagan Lickiss, OL from IA was the verbal commit that we couldn't confirm a few days ago.
                http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4324307/eagan-lickiss

@EaganLickiss Time to let you guys know. I am extremely blessed and excited to announce that I have committed to SDSU! #GoJacks!

Comment

With 13 verbals (still looking for the AZ verbal) certain spots, OL and DL in particular, have got to be close to being filled.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    With 13 verbals (still looking for the AZ verbal) certain spots, OL and DL in particular, have got to be close to being filled.
                    The Arizona verbal has been very elusive. Can't find any info that could even narrow it down a bit.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                      The Arizona verbal has been very elusive. Can't find any info that could even narrow it down a bit.
                      I reached out to Jason Jewell AZ recruiting guru on Twitter. He replied and said it was a grad transfer from Utah, Clarence Smith.
                      @Jason247scout Former Youngker LB/RB/DE Clarence Smith has graduated from Utah and transferred to South Dakota St

We had offered out of HS,along with NDSU and UND.
                      Tweet from Jan 2013
                      @bshawn17 It appears #NDSU lost out on FB recruit Clarence Smith from Arizona. Just committed to #Utah officially today. Also offers from #UND #SDSU

http://www.scout.com/high-school/ari...ll-again?s=222

Comment

I reached out to Jason Jewell AZ recruiting guru on Twitter. He replied and said it was a grad transfer from Utah, Clarence Smith.
                        @Jason247scout Former Youngker LB/RB/DE Clarence Smith has graduated from Utah and transferred to South Dakota St

Tweet from Jan 2013
                        @bshawn17 It appears #NDSU lost out on FB recruit Clarence Smith from Arizona. Just committed to #Utah officially today. Also offers from #UND #SDSU

Awesome work. Looks like Clarence didn't get a ton of reps last year for the Utes (website only has him participating in one game), but after losing Kerns for the upcoming season, we need the depth at DE.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

What a lot of people thought.
                          Eagan Lickiss, OL from IA was the verbal commit that we couldn't confirm a few days ago.
                          http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4324307/eagan-lickiss

@EaganLickiss Time to let you guys know. I am extremely blessed and excited to announce that I have committed to SDSU! #GoJacks!
                          Nice video by WHOtv about Eagan Lickiss and his many talents. Great to hear he is a good wrestler as well, because that always seems to translate well to the football field.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Tweet from Jan 2013

According to his bio, he was born in 1996 in March and is 20 years old and apparently has a degree in hand. He has to be highly motivated in the classroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              According to his bio, he was born in 1996 in March and is 20 years old and apparently has a degree in hand. He has to be highly motivated in the classroom.

So does this mean he could play 2 seasons for us?

2013 redshirt
                              2014 played
                              2015 played
                              2016 SDSU
                              2017...?

Comment

Originally posted by Hip2daHop View Post
                                So does this mean he could play 2 seasons for us?

2013 redshirt
                                2014 played
                                2015 played
                                2016 SDSU
                                2017...?
                                Good question, but I suspect only year under the grad rule. Other comment please...

Comment

Working...
                                X