Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Van Ginkel and Snyder

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    I wish I could just say nothing, but I'm far too outspoken, so I've consigned myself to a life of perpetual arguments....oh joy!!
    You got married?

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
      You got married?
      LOL.....so true

Comment

I felt compelled to put this here:

Tweet from Mick Garry

DE Andrew Van Ginkel, one of the emerging redshirts this spring, blocks pass and catches deflection for turnover.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
          I felt compelled to put this here:

Tweet from Mick Garry

DE Andrew Van Ginkel, one of the emerging redshirts this spring, blocks pass and catches deflection for turnover.
          Good for him and Bulldog, TK and all the other unnamed homers from NW Iowa

Comment

The Snyder family has always been huge Hawk fans and if there was an opportunity for him to go there he was going to go. After watching the spring game today's, the Balster kid from Sheldon looked good and I saw a junior from CL at the game that we are recruiting. I think we get what we want from NW IA.

Comment

Originally posted by gobigblue View Post
              The Snyder family has always been huge Hawk fans and if there was an opportunity for him to go there he was going to go. After watching the spring game today's, the Balster kid from Sheldon looked good and I saw a junior from CL at the game that we are recruiting. I think we get what we want from NW IA.
              About time you started posting!
              "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Working...
              X