Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The end of NDSU domination

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    This thread will be referred to as long as the interwebs are alive I'm thinking.
    I hope so. Go Biso!

Comment

So when the Fargo dome announcer declares... No smack in non-smack thread. Self censure.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        I hope so. Go Biso!
        Hope is a dangerous thing for you rabbits. You lose to Montana in the playoffs one time and you think you can lose in the playoffs every year.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          So when the Fargo dome announcer declares... No smack in non-smack thread. Self censure.
          You make a good point. I'd hate for this thread to be shut down and not be able to visit it every year and hear you guys say, "Now THIS is the year of the end of NDSU domination." Much like last year was the end of our MN recruiting pipeline. Good times. Great times to be a Bison...maybe the best times...but wait, it is the end of our domination. Carry on.

Comment

You make a good point. I'd hate for this thread to be shut down and not be able to visit it every year and hear you guys say, "Now THIS is the year of the end of NDSU domination." Much like last year was the end of our MN recruiting pipeline. Good times. Great times to be a Bison...maybe the best times...but wait, it is the end of our domination. Carry on.
            Come on yesterday was Christmas, how soon we forget. So much for peace on Earth and all that good stuff.

Comment

Hope is a dangerous thing for you rabbits. You lose to Montana in the playoffs one time and you think you can lose in the playoffs every year.
              We beat MSU just as NDSU did in 2010. Does that tell you something? The March is on at SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                We beat MSU just as NDSU did in 2010. Does that tell you something? The March is on at SDSU.
                Has your program made significant leaps? You bet...which is why I made the good-hearted jabs. SDSU is not the same SDSU of the D-II days. If you guys had been on the other side of the bracket, you may even made it to the championship game.

With that said, don't expect NDSU to be going anywhere.

Comment

Has your program made significant leaps? You bet...which is why I made the good-hearted jabs. SDSU is not the same SDSU of the D-II days. If you guys had been on the other side of the bracket, you may even made it to the championship game.

With that said, don't expect NDSU to be going anywhere.
                  I don't either which question the worth of this ten page thread.

Comment

Holy cow! What a name for this thread. I haven't bothered to go back and look at the previous 10 pages. All I know is the Bison are back in the Championship Game in a rebuilding year with a new coaching staff. If that is a downturn then sign me up!

The Jacks are doing the right things to gain on the Bison. Major commitments to having the best facilities is the appropriate place to start. The on the field product is gaining but we haven't even made a deep run in the playoff. That said, I had a good friend from Fargo stop by Tuesday and we chatted. He's a player in Fargo with the booster group. They see, understand, and respect what we are doing down here. They're excited about us getting more and more competitive. They want the Valley to be the best and they will continue to do everything that they can to be the best in the valley.

I'm extremely excited for the future of our program but I'm nowhere near ready to think there is anything close to an end to NDSU domination. Not until they get knocked out.

I'd sure be happy with an ISU Red win tomorrow though.

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

• Re: The end of NDSU domination

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

I'd sure be happy with an ISU Red win tomorrow though.

SUPERBUNNY
                      Don't make your popcorn yet...the game isn't tomorrow.

Comment

"Yakety Sax," then.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

So, who you guys got in the title game? Also, newest Sagarin show no end to Bison domination:

http://sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm

On a related note, take a look at where the MVFC finished as far as conferences go......perhaps the B1G should be criticized for playing MAC schools instead of MVFC schools.....
                          Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 01-02-2015, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                            So, who you guys got in the title game? Also, newest Sagarin show now end to Bison domination:

On a related note, take a look at where the MVFC finished as far as conferences go......perhaps the B1G should be criticized for playing MAC schools instead of MVFC schools.....
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29SKyyyGdzs

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                              So, who you guys got in the title game? Also, newest Sagarin show no end to Bison domination:

The complete arrogance and superiority complex continues. Maybe dose of reality next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                                The complete arrogance and superiority complex continues. Maybe dose of reality next Saturday.
                                So, you don't think B1G should play MVFC games? Is that arrogant?

Comment

Working...
                                X