Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Here we go again! NDSU Round 2

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
    facilities are not the only thing that brings recruits....lets keep this in perspective
    True....but look what we've done without them.........or do you think we were winning recruits with our "cow pasture".......
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
      True....but look what we've done without them.........or do you think we were winning recruits with our "cow pasture".......
      Actually probably our porta-potties.

Comment

If going from bottom-level facilities straight to the top makes us even a little better I like our chances going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
          facilities are not the only thing that brings recruits....lets keep this in perspective
          Good for a chortle this morning! Makes me grin when I note a hint of envy. Kudos to the Jacks for getting this done. Facilities are important for some recruits and a plus for others.

Jerry Kill certainly disagrees with tjbison. He has said in public that he expects shovels in the ground by May to begin the new football facilities as his name is coming up for other job considerations. Thankfully Nebraska jumped on a coach. A PAC ten coach who passes the ball leading the Huskers?

Facilities may not mean a lot on Saturday, but then again, it just might. Having a great indoor space to actually practice for an indoor playoff game is very important. It should be beautiful on Saturday though, too bad the game won't be played outside.

So basically Vegas has the Jacks as a two touchdown underdog since the home field is worth 3 points.

I think the Jacks need to keep playing like they have since Austin has gotten up to speed. Dance with what got you here, but with the skill position talent, the Jacks certainly can spring an upset. I can't wait to see the game plan in action. If they lose going down swinging, I'll still be proud of them.

Jacks win by 3.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            A 17-pt underdog is about what I expected from the oddsmakers. There's ample support for that prediction.

I'm watching the game anyway. I watched last night's WBB game at Arkansas too.
            Time to bring out the ultimate cliche: This is Why they Play the Game. Never to be uttered on this site again.

I detect a degree of nervousness among the Bizuns who come on here.

Comment

Well its about time for me to end the work week and start my trek up to Fargo. I've been looking forward to this since Sunday. Plan on having a good time and expecting a great game with the good guys in white to come out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
                Good for a chortle this morning! Makes me grin when I note a hint of envy. Kudos to the Jacks for getting this done. Facilities are important for some recruits and a plus for others.

Jerry Kill certainly disagrees with tjbison. He has said in public that he expects shovels in the ground by May to begin the new football facilities as his name is coming up for other job considerations. Thankfully Nebraska jumped on a coach. A PAC ten coach who passes the ball leading the Huskers?

Facilities may not mean a lot on Saturday, but then again, it just might. Having a great indoor space to actually practice for an indoor playoff game is very important. It should be beautiful on Saturday though, too bad the game won't be played outside.
                Any Bison fan that thinks facilities don't matter haven't listened to a single one of our basketball coaches. When facilities are poor or I guess in the case of an IPF non-existent upgrading them is a big plus.

Comment

Just beginning the treck North! Can't wait for the game!

GBGBGJ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JacksBacker View Post
                    Just beginning the treck North! Can't wait for the game!

GBGBGJ!!!
                    Enjoy your time in Fargo seeing a great tailgate. Maximize that time and have a blast. Don't be a fair weather tailgater; get our there early and enjoy it.

Comment

Today's Watertown Public Opinion front page (I'll try to post a scan of it), has Zach Zenner running at the reader and the headline "Jacks take on big, bad Bison" ...this is on and above the "Watertown Public Opinion" masthead (that is, Zach is running through the word "Public". Looks cool.

Comment

NDSU is selling one-off tickets again at https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketH...ORIES_ID=68635

Comment

Just a heads up. Our mayor, Denny Walaker, passed away this week after a battle with cancer. Walaker was a supporter of NDSU both as an individual and in his role as mayor. There will definitely be a moment of silence before the game, and possibly some other sort of tribute. His funeral will be Sunday in the NDSU concert hall.

Just thought those of you coming up might like a bit of warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                            Just a heads up. Our mayor, Denny Walaker, passed away this week after a battle with cancer. Walaker was a supporter of NDSU both as an individual and in his role as mayor. There will definitely be a moment of silence before the game, and possibly some other sort of tribute. His funeral will be Sunday in the NDSU concert hall.

Just thought those of you coming up might like a bit of warning.
                            So we shouldn't all yell jackrabbits and think we are cool or clever for doing so?
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              So we shouldn't all yell jackrabbits and think we are cool or clever for doing so?
                              Not a smack thread.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                                Not a smack thread.
                                It wasn't smack. Just pointing out it would be disrespectful to do so. Like how some think its ok to yell team names during the national anthem and others think its disrespectful. Nothing more than that.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X