Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here we go again! NDSU Round 2

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    What a shock, I will not be able to spot you on the Teleee. So I should look for green!! Okay will do.
    Funny thing is the green coats show up better than the yellow. Weird.

Comment

Plane tickets are purchased, excited to be heading back to SD/ND for some football.. Looking forward to catching a game at the Fargo Dome. I heard its an electric atmosphere there.
      Last edited by NewJack2011; 12-03-2014, 03:48 PM.

Comment

My extra ticket is gone. We are in contact with Jackrabbit2005 in regards to sitting together with other Jack fans who have the GA tickets in those sections. Urge any of you going who fall into that boat, to send him an email (see Post #87). GO JACKS!!!

Comment

Going to be in San Diego this weekend and plan to watch the game at Jolt'n Joes sports bar in the gaslamp district. If Joe isn't able to get the game I'll have to stream it via ESPN3. Either way our group of 6 will be cheering for the Jackrabbits in California!!
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

KELO TV at 6:00 had a clip on SDSU getting ready for NDSU. For viewers who have not seen the SJAC, some good shots of that huge place! (That place is going to do wonders for recruiting.) They'll have another story at 10:00. Good publicity for a program that has earned it.

Comment

Argus is doing another color the map thing, but this time between Jacks and Bison.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...ndsu/19873611/

Bison fans are killing us on here.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                Argus is doing another color the map thing, but this time between Jacks and Bison.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...ndsu/19873611/

Bison fans are killing us on here.
                It's stupid, let them waste their time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                  ]Last season and this season we rent heavy duty tents for each of the playoff games. Last year we tailgated in -32 below w/wind chill. No kidding, we had to leave the tent at times to cool down. We had three heaters going and it was way too much.

I can only imagine the steam and beer fumes coming out of those babies

Comment

Originally posted by NewJack2011 View Post
                    Plane tickets are purchased, excited to be heading back to SD/ND for some football.. Looking forward to catching a game at the Fargo Dome. I heard its an electric atmosphere there.

Impressed. Carry that banner!

Comment

• Re: Here we go again! NDSU Round 2

The line is out in Vegas. The Rabbits are 17 point underdogs.

To to pull off the win I believe SDSU has to spread them out and throw the ball all over the lot. I understand that the o-line must play much better (especially protecting Austin) than they did in game one. I don't think a conservative approach will get it done on Saturday. Spread'em out and let it fly.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        KELO TV at 6:00 had a clip on SDSU getting ready for NDSU. For viewers who have not seen the SJAC, some good shots of that huge place! (That place is going to do wonders for recruiting.) They'll have another story at 10:00. Good publicity for a program that has earned it.
                        facilities are not the only thing that brings recruits....lets keep this in perspective
                        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                          facilities are not the only thing that brings recruits....lets keep this in perspective
                          It can only help especially with a IPF like that.

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                            Which post stated facilities are the only thing that brings in recruits?
                            (Remember we have a smack section -- good place for snarky comments.)

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
                              The line is out in Vegas. The Rabbits are 17 point underdogs.

To to pull off the win I believe SDSU has to spread them out and throw the ball all over the lot. I understand that the o-line must play much better (especially protecting Austin) than they did in game one. I don't think a conservative approach will get it done on Saturday. Spread'em out and let it fly.

Go Rabbits!
                              A 17-pt underdog is about what I expected from the oddsmakers. There's ample support for that prediction.

I'm watching the game anyway. I watched last night's WBB game at Arkansas too.

Comment

Good point.

I wonder how much NDSU was favored to beat UNI by.

Comment

Working...
                                X