No announcement yet.

USD (South Dakota Showdown main event)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD (South Dakota Showdown main event)

Originally posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
    Inspired and original? Far from it. I am not mad that USDs football team is down recently, I'm a true fan and stick by them up or down. My question, when did State fans become so uptight and not be able to take any sort of joke? I'm not complaining, it makes my trolling so much easier to accomplish.
    I don't mind the ribbing, it's when the quality suffers I care. You think coming from a journalism/law school you would have some sort of debating ability. If you are saying you are a troll, at least be good at it. My guess is you are an education major/teacher and your biggest mental/verbal foe is a kindergartener that doesn't want to take a nap......it's ok the world needs ditch diggers too, I suppose......
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      I see you have some appreciation for the work of agricultural engineers.

We have a smack section for those who wish to do little more than smack.
      Well you should probably move Theeeeeeeeee Catsuckers post to smack as well then.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
        I don't mind the ribbing, it's when the quality suffers I care. You think coming from a journalism/law school you would have some sort of debating ability. If you are saying you are a troll, at least be good at it. My guess is you are an education major/teacher and your biggest mental/verbal foe is a kindergartener that doesn't want to take a nap......it's ok the world needs ditch diggers too, I suppose......
        Telling me to be better at it, hilarious. Must be why only 11 people responded because it must not have got to them. I'm not a teacher, and don't know how a ditch digger even gets lumped into a journalism/education degree. You should talk to your fellow State pharmacist and get some new meds. You are dumber than a box of rocks. Surprised you even know how to turn on a computer. You do know that spell check tells you when you spell words wrong, right?

Comment

Originally posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
          Telling me to be better at it, hilarious. Must be why only 11 people responded because it must not have got to them. I'm not a teacher, and don't know how a ditch digger even gets lumped into a journalism/education degree. You should talk to your fellow State pharmacist and get some new meds. You are dumber than a box of rocks. Surprised you even know how to turn on a computer. You do know that spell check tells you when you spell words wrong, right?
          This advisory is for all posters:

Lose the smack in non-smack threads, or get banned.

And, address posts, not posters.

This thread fails to amuse me, and it's entirely possible I'm in one of my "moods" again.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Sorry to post this so huge, and they won't look very pretty after the Jacks stomp the Coyotes on Saturday. But you have to admit, this is a pretty cool uniform:

Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
              Sorry to post this so huge, and they won't look very pretty after the Jacks stomp the Coyotes on Saturday. But you have to admit, this is a pretty cool uniform:

I really like the Yotes gray helmets, they pull them off well with the throwback pants. I see the Jacks are rocking the all yellows...https://twitter.com/Jacks_Equipment/...07138047537152

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                I really like the Yotes gray helmets, they pull them off well with the throwback pants. I see the Jacks are rocking the all yellows...https://twitter.com/Jacks_Equipment/...07138047537152
                I like their away uni better than their home. I am not a fan of the all yellows, but it is what the players like. I personally wish they would do what USC UCLA does, they each wear the home uniform for the game. It looks amazing:
                http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/1111...1x_600x400.jpg

Comment

So now we are disparaging teachers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

That was kind of a dickheaded comment. What's with the shot a teachers? Are you running for Governor or something?
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                      Why did they say jacks in gold when its yellow? Is that something I missed or forgot about?
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                        That was kind of a dickheaded comment. What's with the shot a teachers? Are you running for Governor or something?

Ditto. My spouse is an SDSU graduate and a teacher of Honors English at the high school level. We do graduate teachers/educators at SDSU, just in case you didn't know.

Comment

I invite a return to the topic of the thread, with the recognition that THIS IS NOT A SMACK THREAD.

Don't make me turn this car around.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                            I like their away uni better than their home. I am not a fan of the all yellows, but it is what the players like. I personally wish they would do what USC UCLA does, they each wear the home uniform for the game. It looks amazing:
                            http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/1111...1x_600x400.jpg
                            That does look cool. I like that idea.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Didn't we do all Blue vs. all Red 2 years ago at CAS?? Thought I remembered that for some reason.
                              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                                Didn't we do all Blue vs. all Red 2 years ago at CAS?? Thought I remembered that for some reason.
                                I thought it was maybe last year at the dakotadome? I remember it as well...
                                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
                                X