No announcement yet.

USD (South Dakota Showdown main event)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD (South Dakota Showdown main event)

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post

Pretty much shows the ignorance of city people. What is the downside if a school has a strong agriculture program? I know a lot of millionaires and most of them are farmers.
    This made me LOL......"the ignorance of city people". Trying to fight off a stereotype with another stereotype generally is not the way to go.

I know some farmers that don't know their head from their ass that are millionaires. Many of them have inherited acres upon acres of land through several generations and with land prices at an all-time high (coming down now) are practically millionaires by default. I could tell you many stories of the inheritance fights that are currently moving through the courts East River. The amount of money in some of those farms purely from a land value standpoint is staggering. What is also staggering is the blood-letting that goes on among family members trying to get their hands on that money when the patriarch dies.

The really, really good farmers who know what they are doing and how to properly run and grow an operation are multi-millionaires. Those types I could directly attribute to the quality of education they received at SDSU.

Now back to the game.....Jacks BIG.

Comment

Originally posted by coyotecrazie5 View Post
      Should be plenty of sh** already laying around Brookings for those bags Old Man Clemens.
      Now you see....I come up with something inspired and original...and you trot out some lame old reference to being an Ag college.....I realize the subpar abilities and shortcomings of multiple USD teams in multiple sports has led you to be angry and disenchanted. It sucks I'm sure. But you do really need some new material.....

P.S. your negative rep points and lame comment about sheep is only further proof you are unoriginal and more than likely a dip****.
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Athletic Department just sent out a tweet saying meet at the stadium to help shovel snow at 1pm tomorrow. First 50 volunteers will receive two free tickets!
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
          This made me LOL......"the ignorance of city people". Trying to fight off a stereotype with another stereotype generally is not the way to go.

I know some farmers that don't know their head from their ass that are millionaires. Many of them have inherited acres upon acres of land through several generations and with land prices at an all-time high (coming down now) are practically millionaires by default. I could tell you many stories of the inheritance fights that are currently moving through the courts East River. The amount of money in some of those farms purely from a land value standpoint is staggering. What is also staggering is the blood-letting that goes on among family members trying to get their hands on that money when the patriarch dies.

The really, really good farmers who know what they are doing and how to properly run and grow an operation are multi-millionaires. Those types I could directly attribute to the quality of education they received at SDSU.

Now back to the game.....Jacks BIG.
          Bingo!!! Dont know why you need a degree to inherit millions that your grandfolk worked hard for and steer an auto pilot combine.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
            Now you see....I come up with something inspired and original...and you trot out some lame old reference to being an Ag college.....I realize the subpar abilities and shortcomings of multiple USD teams in multiple sports has led you to be angry and disenchanted. It sucks I'm sure. But you do really need some new material.....

P.S. your negative rep points and lame comment about sheep is only further proof you are unoriginal and more than likely a dip****.
            Inspired and original? Far from it. I am not mad that USDs football team is down recently, I'm a true fan and stick by them up or down. My question, when did State fans become so uptight and not be able to take any sort of joke? I'm not complaining, it makes my trolling so much easier to accomplish.

Comment

Inspired and original? Far from it. I am not mad that USDs football team is down recently, I'm a true fan and stick by them up or down. My question, when did State fans become so uptight and not be able to take any sort of joke? I'm not complaining, it makes my trolling so much easier to accomplish.
              It happened when State started making the playoffs. USD should try it and see how their fans react

Comment

A troll saying that he's trolling...

lol

Comment

Bingo!!! Dont know why you need a degree to inherit millions that your grandfolk worked hard for and steer an auto pilot combine.
                  Are you Coyotefans, son?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                    Are you Coyotefans, son?
                    Punctuation matters
                    USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
                      Punctuation matters
                      yea it does. want to make sure i get them commas, question marks and periods where they belong.

Comment

I see you have some appreciation for the work of agricultural engineers.

We have a smack section for those who wish to do little more than smack.

Comment

coyotecrazie5: trolling, particularly when admitted, won't get you far on this board. You can try it out in smack and see if it flies there but keep it out of the regular threads.

Comment

Haha, USD fans are so cute and funny.

Wait... USD has fans???

See you in the smack thread

Comment

Typical USD fan:

http://youtu.be/610JHXTO23M

or....maybe one of their players???��
                              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                                Athletic Department just sent out a tweet saying meet at the stadium to help shovel snow at 1pm tomorrow. First 50 volunteers will receive two free tickets!
                                supposed to be in upper 30s on Saturday.
                                In other news, this is on Argus site tonight. USD comes in rather wounded: http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...game/19296451/

Comment

Working...
                                X