ZZ's speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZZ's speed

Does anyone know what ZZ's metrics are in the various speed, quickness, power categories. Reason I ask is his game clip shows him again outrunning a DB who has an angle on him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fnbbNPQigE

Wonder how many film sessions over past four years have included wonderment at his underrated speed and chiding of DB's who have been outrun by him?

Re: ZZ's speed

Maybe at the combine/workout day they can have someone fast chase him in the 40.

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
      Does anyone know what ZZ's metrics are in the various speed, quickness, power categories. Reason I ask is his game clip shows him again outrunning a DB who has an angle on him.

Wonder how many film sessions over past four years have included wonderment at his underrated speed and chiding of DB's who have been outrun by him?
      I believe he holds most of the RBs strength/power tests at SDSU.

Football records, as of Spring 2014: http://www.gojacks.com/pdf9/731343.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post

Lol at that link

Comment

The dimwit announcers from ISU-B became the 1,395th set of away announcers to claim that ZZ doesn't have break away speed. Then he does that. Maybe some of them will figure it out one of these days.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I like the RB coach's comment about Zenner pace. "He has next-to speed" If he's next to someone, Zenner will outrun them. Kansas, Mizzou, Nebraska have all experienced that speed. In all the games watched, IIRC, I have seen him run down ONCE. (and I can't remember the game)

He's been as much a pleasure to watch on the football field as Nate Wolters was on the basketball court. May he get the same (or better) opportunity to excell at the next level. The record yardage by an FCS back is Adrian Peterson. Yes, that MN Viking back. He's about 600 yds away. If Jacks make the play-offs, and I'm hoping for 200+ yd day vs WIU/USD, he'll break the record in the 1st round game.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
              I like the RB coach's comment about Zenner pace. "He has next-to speed" If he's next to someone, Zenner will outrun them. Kansas, Mizzou, Nebraska have all experienced that speed. In all the games watched, IIRC, I have seen him run down ONCE. (and I can't remember the game)

He's been as much a pleasure to watch on the football field as Nate Wolters was on the basketball court. May he get the same (or better) opportunity to excell at the next level. The record yardage by an FCS back is Adrian Peterson. Yes, that MN Viking back. He's about 600 yds away. If Jacks make the play-offs, and I'm hoping for 200+ yd day vs WIU/USD, he'll break the record in the 1st round game.
              Nope, not the same Adrian Peterson. The Vikings' Adrian Lewis Peterson came out of the University of Oklahoma. The record holder is Adrian Nicholas Peterson from George Southern who played for the Bears. Also, playoff games don't count. If they did, Adrian N. Peterson's record would be unreachable. He rushed for 6,559 in regular season games and 9,145 yards including playoff games (GSU had a lot of playoff games during his time there.)
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Umm...wrong Adrian Peterson....the one you are talking about went to Georgia Southern and played for the Chicago Bears. The more famous Adrian Peterson played at Oklahoma, definitely NOT a FCS school!

Comment

I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                    Lol at that link
                    Yeah, trying to connect the Smack discussion.... Speed sends Bizun over cliff.

Comment

We've been spoiled by this kid - speed, work ethic, unselfishness, etc., etc.

Can't top this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLYsnxoCvdc

Remember, NFL is looking at him as a FB, at least according to some rating service. How many NLF FBs take that to the House against Kansas DB's?

Comment

Certainly don't want to turn this into a racial debate, but I think because of the color of his skin people believe he can possibly be that fast!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                          Certainly don't want to turn this into a racial debate, but I think because of the color of his skin people believe he can possibly be that fast!
                          I doubt that. The Sycravision guys on Saturday thought he reminded them of the running back Danny Woodhead who racked up unbelievable yards at Chadron State.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Woodhead

Comment

Does anyone know if the pros are looking at him?

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                              Does anyone know if the pros are looking at him?
                              Yes, just about every team in the NFL has sent their scouts to Brookings to look at him during practice and to watch some games. Some scouts have even made the trip to Brookings multiple times to watch him.

Comment

Working...
                              X