• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WIU in the Cold, Cold, Cold

59-24 Jacks, final.

Comment

Style points awarded. Sumner makes a big difference and the committee should take note of that.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Yes, if the rumors that the committee takes injuries into account are true, a game like this could be big. Maybe that's why Stig left Sumner out there so long.

366 yards and 6 TD makes a bit of a statement.

Comment

No doubt Sumner wants as many reps as he can get now that his career is winding down.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Probably one of the biggest football games where it was snowing. Wasn't any wind and didn't feel cold until after halftime
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Just got back to Marshall. It was a long ride home, but how fun was the game? We crushed them! Glad that it happened too because they were a dirty and chippy team. I also was annoyed by their fans with their cowbells. #2's parents were really vocal and incredibly annoying. In the first quarter, after Zenner's big run, #2 took it for a three yard gain and his mom yelled, "Yeah baby show Zenner how a real running back does it." Then they wouldn't stop bitching about the refs. Drove me nuts.

Anyways, Jacks played great. Sumner changes what we can do on offense. Defense played pretty well, as Stig said in the post game the Safety's were having trouble cutting but that's ok. Special teams played really well. Go Jacks!
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Great game today. It was fun to be in the crowd. The long passes by them were very good throws. Nothing we could have done without interfering. Looking forward to next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Weineke has the size, speed and hands to be the WR version of ZZ the next three years. What a signing.

Comment

Great game! Great crowd for its size. I bought bibs this morning and was a very wise investment. I was warmer today than for Hobo Day.

Comment

Attendance today was 3204 according to Gojacks.com. Not too bad and only 1300 under expectations of 4500. I sat through the first half and my feet were getting cold so left. Enjoyed what I did see. If we win next Saturday, we will then find out how much of a bite the Oshkosh factor has on our playoff status.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
                        Great game! Great crowd for its size. I bought bibs this morning and was a very wise investment. I was warmer today than for Hobo Day.
                        I did too, Runnings had a good selection. We may need them again this coming Saturday. High next week is a balmy 30 degrees.

Comment

Today's game lived up to everything I hoped it would. I love. I mean LOVE snow games. Had a blast finally sitting with/near people who actually cheer and yell on 3rd down. What a ton of fun!
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Great fun at CAS today. Weather was fine and the fans in the stands didn't hesitate to yell. Everyone needs to get the right gear and show up next Saturday. The team is looking good right now.

Comment

Will our guy who was ejected be suspended for Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                                Will our guy who was ejected be suspended for Saturday?
                                I believe he will have to sit out the first half.
                                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                                - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X