INDIANA STATE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: INDIANA STATE.

So is this game going to be available on gojacks.com? A tweet sent out by athletics this morning made it sound like but there is nothing up on the site.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      So is this game going to be available on gojacks.com? A tweet sent out by athletics this morning made it sound like but there is nothing up on the site.
      They still have a video icon for the game on Jackrabbit Extra, so it most certainly is possible.

I don't want to get my hopes up till I actually see it playing out on my computer, however, because there are never any certainties with NeuLion.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Heading to Philip to watch Wolsey-Wessington and future Jack Lorenzo Williams play. Will be listening as soon as we can pick up the signal. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
          They still have a video icon for the game on Jackrabbit Extra, so it most certainly is possible.

I don't want to get my hopes up till I actually see it playing out on my computer, however, because there are never any certainties with NeuLion.
          As best I can Gojacks.com has audio only. Also signed up for the ISU package and they use different software than Neiolion.

Comment

Video is up on GoJacks.

Comment

3rd and 4 for ISU-B, offsides called on the Jacks. First down ISU-B at the Jacks 36.

Comment

Indiana State gets three first downs, but the Jacks force them to punt from the SDSU 40.

Jacks take over at their own 22

Comment

3rd and 3 for SDSU, Zenner gets stuffed at the line. The O-line had virtually no push there.

Jacks going for it on 4th down from ISU-B 43.

Sumner with a throwback screen to Cam Jones. Just overthrown. Damn. Jones could have had six points there. ISU takes over on downs.

Comment

Damn. Screen pass set up perfectly for the TE on 4th down and miss the pass (looked like Cam Jones slipped). Definitely would have been a first down, but probably would have been a ton more.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

• Re: INDIANA STATE.

Jacks force a Sycamore 3 and out on the next possession. JR Plote even picked up a sack during the series.

Jacks take over at own 34.

Comment

Broken play ends up in a Sumner INT. Sumner under threw Schneider a little bit.

ISU takes over at own 43.

Comment

Pick thrown by Sumner on what seemed to be a broken play.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks D forces another 3 and out. They've played well so far. Let's see if they can keep it up for an entire game.

Jacks take over at own 13.

Comment

Defense is playing well.

Comment

Senior QB needs to get his head in the game. Defense playing well.
                                SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Working...
                                X