INDIANA STATE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: INDIANA STATE.

Super excited for today's win. I was not worried when down 9-0 because as the Jack's proved they can score from anywhere on the field when they don't shoot themselves in the foot. Really looking forward to the next two weeks at Coughlin-Alumni.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My comment about today's game is that SDSU D line played a yard off the ball, and yet those ISU-BLUE announcers kept talking about how close to the ball the SDSU D line was. Now figure that one out. I suspect those announcers did not read our message board this past week.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
        Looking back through the game thread, we have a bunch of Eeoryes on this site. Holy crap. A couple of things don't go our way and people are ready to throw in the towel. C'mon man, win the next 2, get in the playoffs and its a whole new season. Sumner has 2 weeks under his belt. It's the right time to peak. Let's go Rabbits!
        I looked back at the game thread and i have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe it's you. Anyway,enjoy the win. It was a solid road win.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
          Looking back through the game thread, we have a bunch of Eeoryes on this site. Holy crap. A couple of things don't go our way and people are ready to throw in the towel. C'mon man, win the next 2, get in the playoffs and its a whole new season. Sumner has 2 weeks under his belt. It's the right time to peak. Let's go Rabbits!
          People get frustrated in the moment. It happens on this board and every board every week. WGAF?
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            People get frustrated in the moment. It happens on this board and every board every week. WGAF?
            Oh JC, RO, WTF does WGAF mean?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              Oh JC, RO, WTF does WGAF mean?
              Who gives a ****. Haha
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                Who gives a ****. Haha
                uh, me

Comment

uh, me
                  I can't tell if you are serious or not, but that's what "WGAF" means.

Comment

I am maybe two generations behind you guys and thanks for the definition. I learned something today.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                      I can't tell if you are serious or not, but that's what "WGAF" means.
                      I guess i had one too many crown/water last night. I get it now.

Comment

uh, me
                        Similar to if someone asks what IDK means. Then the person gets frustrated when they say I Don't Know.

Comment

No one has addressed the most important piece of post game analysis, how far off the ball was the d-line?
                          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                          -Leo Rosten

Comment

Condensed highlights. http://youtu.be/cLGn_ykQ9AU

Comment

I know it's not going to change, but I might lose my mind if I continue to see Bobbit take the wrong angles. At this point in the year he should understand the speed of the game a bit better, but week after week he gets burned. The long run that they had in the 3rd quarter, watch as he completely runs into the back of the DT and leaves a wide open hole that allowed the RB to go for a near touchdown. I have no clue what the call was, or what his assignment was, but it sure looked bad. Luckily Melvin ran the RB down. Not sure how Bobbit ripped the ball out on the goal line, but I guess I appreciate him for that. On their final touchdown Bobbit again took the wrong angle and was a step slow.

On the positive side, overall our defense played much better! I think Nick Mears is a heck of a football player. Seems really instinctive and a sound tackler. I have been really happy with how Lujon played but it was great watching Sumner, Weineke, Schneider, and Zenner on the field at the same. How great would it be if we still had the old Cam Jones?! I hope Weineke gets some votes for the Jerry Rice award. Also, Justin Syravotka with the long FG. That was a clutch kick.

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
                                No one has addressed the most important piece of post game analysis, how far off the ball was the d-line?
                                Roughly 120 centimeters

Comment

Working...
                                X