INDIANA STATE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: INDIANA STATE.

Sawyer's punt is ... partially blocked. Two punts attempts today = two blocked. Not good

ISU ball at their own 43, :08 left.

Comment

Perish got annihilated from the weak side. Fumble! Jacks ball. 0:01 left.

Comment

OH MY! Hassell rocks Perrish and he fumbles. Jacks recover with :02 left.

Perrish was decleated. My goodness.

Comment

JT Hassell is a missile.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

ISU gets a PI on the Jacks final pass. One more play.

Comment

Jacks throw over the middle. Incomplete. Wait ... flag on ISU. Pass interference to the 31 yard line.

Jacks have one play with :00 left. Jacks will not attempt a FG here due to the wind.

Comment

Schneider got his hands on it but got defended. Finally halftime. 9-7 ISU.

Comment

Sumner throws into the endzone and it's incomplete.

Halftime: Indiana State 9, SDSU 7. Jacks ball after halftime.

Comment

Have em right where we want them!

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                      I hesitate to say that this is sounding much better all of the sudden, but is just me or does it sound like Ausin is struggling a bit today. and WHY ARE WE STILL RUNNING THE PISTOL!
                      Live Stats has Sumner: 12-23 115 yds. 2 pics.

Comment

Anyone think that we'll kickoff to start the half to get the wind in the 4th like that MSU game?

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                          Live Stats has Sumner: 12-23 115 yds. 2 pics.
                          Yeah, but just think how much better the defense is playing because they know a four year starter is back leading the offense. /s
                          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

So, the Jacks should be in control of this game, but instead are down by two because of 2 block punts, a safety, punting a free kick out of bounds (which is a 30 yard penalty from where the ball went out), 2 interceptions, a trick play, and an incredibly unfortunate holding penalty.

Clean it up and we got this.

*Also, kudos to the Jacks Defense and the O-line passing blocking in this game. Those have been 2 areas that have been lacking but they have both done well so far against a good team.
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                              Yeah, but just think how much better the defense is playing because they know a four year starter is back leading the offense. /s
                              Someone need to tell our special team players who's in at QB.

Comment

It's hard to put SDSU and playoffs in the same sentence when you consider all those errors in a must-win game.

Comment

Working...
                                X