• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dakota Marker - 2014 Edition

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    It's on MidcoSN and ESPN3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good to hear! Living in Mediacom country I get MidcoSN(thank you Tom Nieman) but no ESPN3.
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Let's hope for a great week of practice for the game this week. The Jacks can beat the Bison. Did anyone see Washington beat Dallas last night? Dallas was a lock to win but they still played the game and who won.

Comment

So, I hear there is a game on Saturday.......

Comment

Massey Ratings give SDSU an 8% chance of beating NDSU on Saturday.
          "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
            Massey Ratings give SDSU an 8% chance of beating NDSU on Saturday.
            So your saying theres a chance...........Lloyd Christmas
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              So your saying theres a chance...........Lloyd Christmas
              My goodness, I had more back and forth with the USD folks last week on the ticket fiasco! Come on, guys, they reality is you likely have the best shot at knocking off NDSU. You never know in a rivalry game.

Comment

I would feel a lot more confident if we had Sumner, Schneider, Elmore, Mueller, and Schoff. We have a huge part of our offense out due to injury. With that, my confidence has dwindled. I did believe that we were going to knock off NDSU last May before hearing of all the injuries, but it's hard to have that hope with the health of our team. I still think we field a competitive team, just not competitive enough to beat NDSU.
                "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

For those of you that haven't figured it out yet...a Zenner is 4 yards. Exactly what NDSU held ZZ to last year.
                  2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedYellow View Post
                    For those of you that haven't figured it out yet...a Zenner is 4 yards. Exactly what NDSU held ZZ to last year.
                    Oh, ok. Thank you for letting us know that. Appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                      My goodness, I had more back and forth with the USD folks last week on the ticket fiasco! Come on, guys, they reality is you likely have the best shot at knocking off NDSU. You never know in a rivalry game.
                      Don't read anything into lack of response. Some Jack fans simply aren't interested in 'back and forth' with some Bison fans. No offense intended and we're confident you won't be offended. We know some Bison fans will get in a few digs (see IBleedYellow's post above) and most on this board will ignore them or give a heartfelt 'thank you' as UWMandSDSU posted above. Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

Comment

Four hundred tickets became available this morning for the game in Fargo. They represent unclaimed student seats. Here's the info from GoBison.com:
                        http://gobison.com/news/2014/10/29/FB_1029145017.aspx

Comment

Woah Woah Woah. My post was attempting to be 100% sincere on telling you what a Zenner is since other Bison posters didn't tell you guys straight up.

Hope some of you guys make it up here for the game on Saturday and will be tailgating! Always fun to talk with Rabbit fans.
                          2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

And we thank you just as sincerely. We weren't told that last year either so thanks for making it clear!

I'll be at the game.

Have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              Four hundred tickets became available this morning for the game in Fargo. They represent unclaimed student seats. Here's the info from GoBison.com:
                              http://gobison.com/news/2014/10/29/FB_1029145017.aspx
                              Being a good Sioux Falls resident, I want to bump this. This is a big deal if you want tickets; these probably will not be that hard to get provided you get online right when they go on sale. Really, no good excuse not to come. You can get a ticket if you have not already made plans. Tailgating is a blast.

Sadly for me, my son has a game in the Dakota Dump so can't go.

Comment

Its a great game to attend if you are a Bizon follower. Otherwise save your gas for the playoff game that we will host.

Comment

Working...
                                X