• Re: Dakota Marker - 2014 Edition

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      Zenner with a 32 yard run on 3rd and 3. Jacks on the move

Sumner to Wieneke TD!!! YES!
      Boom! Boom! GBGBGJ

Comment

Nice play...a lot of game left.

How about the hustle of the far side DE to run down Zenner on that run? Damn.

Comment

Holy crap.

Here's what happened. Jacks had 3rd and 3 on own 33.

Zenner ran for 34 yards to the NDSU 42.

Next play, Sumner found Wieneke who tight-roped the sideline for a 42 yard TD.

At halftime, SDSU leads NDSU 10-6.

Bison fans were booing as the half ended because NDSU ran the ball with :30 left.

Comment

Less not have a bad half.....keep taking it to em....they're kinda dazed a little

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
              Nice play...a lot of game left.

How about the hustle of the far side DE to run down Zenner on that run? Damn.
              That was Emmanuel who ran all the way down the field. 3 sacks already, but we hurry up to the line right after the play and a tired Emmanuel just might have been the reason Sumner got the time to throw the bomb to Weineke.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Color guy kept talking about how Wieneke pushed off on the play. Anybody at the game see it? They didn't show a replay that had the push off.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  Color guy kept talking about how Wieneke pushed off on the play. Anybody at the game see it? They didn't show a replay that had the push off.
                  On the replay, he was inbounds all the way. The announcer saw something I did not see.

Comment

Zach Zenner: 10 carries, 74 yards

Sumner: 7-14, 92 yards, 1 TD

Wentz: 6-12, 57 yards, 1 INT

Crockett: 11 rushes, 60 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                      I'm watching the game on ESPN 3 and I really couldn't see where he was talking about. Not saying it didn't happen, but it really didn't have a good view of it on camera (most have happened earlier in the play).
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Zenner needs more long plays like the last one to open up this game, if that is possible. Look for the Bison to come back in the second half. I saw big bird in the crowd AKA Bison TransAM.

Comment

Emanuel is too quick, our linemen aren't quick enough on their feet to match up with him well.Can't hold the block long enough. Summners huge in this game,much better arm strength....we have the weapons now

Comment

The lighters are out on Bisonville. Just waiting to light the torches. LOL, keep playing tough guys, we can win this thing!!!!
                            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Proud of the effort the guys are showing today. D kept the team in position to have a lead throughout the half. O finally took advantage of it. Very entertaining.

NDSU is notoriously tough in the second half. We can't let up even a little or they can run away with it.

Hopefully that long pass will open things up a little more for Zenner. He already has 75 yds. Another good half should shut up that stupid "Zenner" talk from the FCS's most annoying fans.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                                Emanuel is too quick, our linemen aren't quick enough on their feet to match up with him well.Can't hold the block long enough. Summners huge in this game,much better arm strength....we have the weapons now
                                Sumner is looking good!!!! Limited mobility is obvious, but his arm is huge!!!
                                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X