X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jack power
    replied
    Re: 10/4/14 vs. Illinois State RedBirds

Weddings,birthdays and work on football Saturdays? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur0g-R7ZODY

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    I'll be at a wedding in Brookings. Also appreciate updates.
    All my daughters are aware that any weddings will happen after February 10th and before May 15th. Football and lake cabin time, unless they're getting married at the cabin or at the tailgate and making the game the reception.

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
    Get used to it KUL. My own daughter is getting married on Hobo Day weekend. The insanity never stops.
    Is she a USD grad? That can be the only way she'd punish you so.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    My wife and I are driving to Brookings to watch the SDSU Classic Cross Country meet Saturday morning. We're wondering if Cubby's will be picking up the pay-per-view of the game from Illinois State. Does anyone know if the game will be on a big screen at Cubbys?
    They had the Southern Utah game on so I would imagine that if they can buy it, they will have it on!

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

My wife and I are driving to Brookings to watch the SDSU Classic Cross Country meet Saturday morning. We're wondering if Cubby's will be picking up the pay-per-view of the game from Illinois State. Does anyone know if the game will be on a big screen at Cubbys?

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    Also fellow Jacks fans and Redbirds fans frequenting our board: kickoff is at 2 pm. I have to attend the birthday of a one-year old on Saturday. Yes, a one-year old that will not recall his birthday, who attended or any other damn thing that takes place that day. Please help a guy out and keep the gameday thread updated as best we can to relieve my pain. Am I being dramatic? Yes. Is that typical? Yes. Is it warranted? Don't ask my wife.
    Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    I feel your pain. In work meetings all day....on a Saturday. I'll be checking my phone for updates approx every 48 seconds...

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Also fellow Jacks fans and Redbirds fans frequenting our board: kickoff is at 2 pm. I have to attend the birthday of a one-year old on Saturday. Yes, a one-year old that will not recall his birthday, who attended or any other damn thing that takes place that day. Please help a guy out and keep the gameday thread updated as best we can to relieve my pain. Am I being dramatic? Yes. Is that typical? Yes. Is it warranted? Don't ask my wife.

Leave a comment:

• West-River_Jack
    replied

Get used to it KUL. My own daughter is getting married on Hobo Day weekend. The insanity never stops.

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Going to be 44 for the high temp here on Friday. Likely to be a light freeze up north. High 40's is about just right for FB. Put on some sleeves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    South Dakota weather in central Illinois. I like it.

Wasn't ISU-R the opponent after that blizzard in 2008? I wasn't living back in SD yet so I didn't attend but did watch a beautiful performance out of Ryan Berry that day.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by isuquinndog View Post
    Weather keeps getting colder. With a lot of rain coming to the area tonight and Thursday (1-3 inches!!) cooler temps are finally coming to central IL (been in the 80's all week). High on Saturday is now a chilly 52. I'm sure at 2 pm it'll be in the high 40's.
    Going to be 44 for the high temp here on Friday. Likely to be a light freeze up north. High 40's is about just right for FB. Put on some sleeves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• isuquinndog
    replied

Weather keeps getting colder. With a lot of rain coming to the area tonight and Thursday (1-3 inches!!) cooler temps are finally coming to central IL (been in the 80's all week). High on Saturday is now a chilly 52. I'm sure at 2 pm it'll be in the high 40's.

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Game notes:

http://www.gojacks.com/pdf9/2866635.pdf

Looks like everyone is back and on the depth chart. Kyle Paris has moved into the No. 3 position at RB.

We will be starting Dallas Brown as SAM LB. I just don't like that against a big physical team. He hasn't shown a desire and ability to get his nose in there against the run. We'll see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied

I believe our success hinges on the offensive playbook. If we bring the Missouri playbook - spreading the ball around and involving everyone, we will be fine. We must stay away from the usual run on first down, run on second down, and throw on third down. I believe we have to open things up and our offensive performance against Missouri should have shown that. I don't expect a shut out and if we are a good team, we need to overcome adversity.

Leave a comment:

• STLRedbird
    replied

I'm concerned how our offensive scheme will play out against a ball control offense. Maybe the approach we've shown in the first three weeks is a canard and we'll switch it up for the Jackrabbits. If not, we'll establish the run and let it fly to one of our tall wide outs when the situation presents itself.

I also think this may play out into a more conservative offensive show than the shoot out many expect. But I'm wrong as often as I'm right.

I'll wish ya the best of luck next week, Jackrabbit Nation! As for this week....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X