Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10/4/14 vs. Illinois State RedBirds

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    And the worst part is they've had basically 2 bye weeks to prepare for ISU-R...
    But but but... "One game at a time" Hate that phrase.

Comment

CRAP WILL THIS HALF EVER END????????????????

Comment

Another hail mary is nearly caught. Finally, the half is over.

Halftime: Illinois State 38, SDSU 3.

Mike Struck: "Totally unacceptable" play there by the defense in the last couple plays.

Comment

Two TDs called back on ISU penalties or it would be 45-3. As it stands: 38-3. I'd say ISU is pretty good. But we didn't show up at all.

I'll ask again since we got interrupted by terrible defense. Why isn't Hassle playing? Not that it would have made much difference, but we need an athlete in there to shadow Roberson.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

This can't be real life.

Jacks lose the ball with 20 seconds. The Redbirds complete 2 hail mary passes, both of which were called back by penalties.
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Not sure if I've ever been embarrassed to be a Jackrabbit football fan..........

I guess we'll see in the 2nd half if we have men for players or a bunch of ******s.
              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                This might be the saddest part of this performance.
                Not really sad, just poor coaching. I'm a fan of Stig as much as the next guy but we have a history of these type of games. Games which our coaching staff did not have the team ready to play and we were caught flat footed.

Comment

Geesus facking cripes. This ones on Stig. Not ready to play coming off a bye week. Not acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

They're getting physically beaten here. Coaching? Sure. But it's on the players, too.

I'm not sure how you coach them to not fumble, other than tell them not to fumble. What's disappointing is that they (players, coaches) weren't able to turn it around when it was "just" 21-0.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

We are dealing with B10 transfers too. I heard mention of one from Ohio State and the QB of course is from Indiana of the B10. We might be out talented today. The guy doing the chatter on ISU HC tv mentions speed as a difference.

Comment

Weak opponent 2wks ago, then bye wk. Sure didn't help prepare us for this game. No excuses though, we played terribly, even with rusty starters healthy and playing.

Comment

This SDSU effort is terrible enough to warrant some kind of name for today's game. The main weakness getting exposed today is lack of heart and pride. A 38-3 halftime score goes WAY beyond the X's and O's.

Comment

Time to see who really wants to play. Turn Hassell and some of the younger players loose. Can't be any worse than that dumpster fire of a 1st half.

Comment

Shell shocked!

Play the starters for a couple series and then get ready for next week. Just a shocking half of ball. Turnovers are unpredictable and are killers but the team effort and poor game plan or lack of execution is emberassing. Just not like a Stig SDSU team.

Stig more or less says no adjustments for second half. Huh? Well, then I'd say keep it in bounds and let the clock run.

SUPERBUNNY
                              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                                This SDSU effort is terrible enough to warrant some kind of name for today's game. The main weakness getting exposed today is lack of heart and pride. A 38-3 halftime score goes WAY beyond the X's and O's.
                                Not Normal in Normal!

SUPERBUNNY
                                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X