Week 3: Southern Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Week 3: Southern Utah

SUU isn't very good. Nice job by State to take care of business.

Now just keep everyone healthy through next week going into the bye.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Carr knocks down a 4th down pass. Jacks ball.

Comment

Trey Carr with the pass deflection on 4th down. Jacks take over with 11:30 left.

Nice game for the true frosh Carr.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
          Trey Carr with the pass deflection on 4th down. Jacks take over with 11:30 left.

Nice game for the true frosh Carr.
          Super excited to watch him for the next 3+ years. Going into this year I was in favor of not redshirting anybody who would help us get to the championship. He was number one on my radar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

SUU finally scores.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
              SUU finally scores.
              80 yards in 2:01 for SUU. SUU fakes the XP try. Carr picks it off and dives into the endzone! 2pt conversion for SDSU. WOW

26-6 SDSU.

Comment

Carr picks off the 2pt conversion. We'll take those points, thank you. 26-6 Jacks.

Comment

These fans, I mean announcers, are horrible.
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

26-6 Jacks, final.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                      Lordy,they were brutal

Comment

I'm glad that feed was free, camera men and announcers were terrible. Do they realize there are pronunciation guides in the media release. Muscarelli?

Comment

Good to come out of there with a win and I believe relatively healthy. Observations Hassell, Carr and Weineke are studs. Lujan is serviceable, had some great plays and some bonehead ones. Needs to stop turning it over in the red zone. Seemed like we got comfortable up 24-0 and just were coasting through.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                            Yes, terible, simply terible.
                            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Watching the post-game interviews (available on Terry Vandrovecs Twitter...no doubt will be linked on the Argus site by tomorrow): Trey Carr, a true freshman (Omaha), and Shayne Gottlob, a redshirt freshman (Salem, SD), sat for interviews. Gottlob did a lot of the talking (he's very articulate...so is Carr but Gottlob got most of the questions). The voice of one reporter who obviously follows the Big Sky, said he was at the NDSU v Weber State game last weekend and "what would you say if I told you SDSU played a lot better than NDSU?" Gottlob jumped on that with the mantra about not worrying about games down the road and just focusing on the game ahead of us.

It was interesting to hear the reporter's comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                                Good to come out of there with a win and I believe relatively healthy. Observations Hassell, Carr and Weineke are studs. ...
                                No kidding! And we have several other young players who are doing great work. I have to keep reminding myself of what the team and their coaches say: one game at a time!

Comment

Working...
                                X