Week 2: Cal Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 2: Cal Poly

I want one thing perfectly clear: I wasn't the wine drinker. I was sent to KULawJack's area to see if we could borrow a corkscrew...may have been a visiting Montana Grizzly drinking wine but I no longer recall (that was last season).

Comment

C'mon guys, who needs a corkscrew anyways?!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1wROm-OF9w
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        Everyone is always welcome at the YJC site. I'm doing pig wings and stuffed salsa peppers. Always plenty of beer but feel free to bring more.
        I will be over to sample the pig wings at some point. Doing brats of all assorted varieties tomorrow - grilled onions, etc.

Next home game, we are going to do something a bit different. I'm smoking a pork shoulder and we are doing pulled pork tacos with a grilled pineapple salsa and other Mexican dishes. Something a bit different. I want to do another low country boil this year too.

Man, I love tailgating and football.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

What's a pig wing?

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
            What's a pig wing?
            They are a delicious cut of pork and they are perfect for tailgating. I love the damn things. I get them from one of the local pork producers.

http://www.eatpigwings.com/
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
              They are a delicious cut of pork and they are perfect for tailgating. I love the damn things. I get them from one of the local pork producers.

http://www.eatpigwings.com/
              Damn. Those look fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                Damn. Those look fantastic!
                Not that it adds much to the convo, But I'll second that comment!

Comment

First I have heard of them but they look very delicious. I had a visitor from Norway this summer who was on his own when it happened. My friend ordered buffalo wings thinking he would be eating a bison product such as a steak or burger. Oh was he surprised with tobasco chicken wings. When the waitress found out he was visiting from Norway she took pity and gave him a free beer.
                  Last edited by Nidaros; 09-05-2014, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Good luck Jacks, no more injuries and have fun!

Comment

I went to watch the Brookings Bobcats play Aberdeen at CAS tonight. The entrance gates in the center are blocked with the fencing for upcoming construction. It will take some extra time to get people through the remaining gates on the north and south edges. There are new ticket sheds near the parking lots to serve the game day sales. (Mikey Daniel appears to be a talented young man for the Bobcats.)
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Biggest ....... thread..........stray...........ever........

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                          Biggest ....... thread..........stray...........ever........
                          Unless you intend to be at CAS on Saturday and your tailgating spot is inside the fence or other facts that might help your planning for getting in the game.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            Unless you intend to be at CAS on Saturday and your tailgating spot is inside the fence or other facts that might help your planning for getting in the game.
                            I was wondering about that. Thanks for the info. T-minus 14 hours to tailgate time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=209635742

Here is the link to game day changes at CAS.

Comment

Spent the $11.95 for the video stream hoping for a good game. Wish I was there to talk some football over a couple of cold ones at the tailgate before the game. Win or lose, best of luck to the Jacks the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X