FCS Football Fans - FCS Wedge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCS Football Fans - FCS Wedge

Hey Rabbit fans. First off, screw you all! (rivalry, rabble rabble)

Second, The FCS Wedge presented by AGS will be running out of Fargo on AM 1100 The Flag. Hopefully you guys get decent coverage down there, because we cover the Valley every week at 0800 Hrs Saturday morning.

Can you guys let me know if you get coverage down there? Thanks!
    2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Re: FCS Football Fans - FCS Wedge

Originally posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Hey Rabbit fans. First off, screw you all! (rivalry, rabble rabble)

Second, The FCS Wedge presented by AGS will be running out of Fargo on AM 1100 The Flag. Hopefully you guys get decent coverage down there, because we cover the Valley every week at 0800 Hrs Saturday morning.

Can you guys let me know if you get coverage down there? Thanks!
    We won't in Sioux Falls. I saw the coverage area for 1100 AM on Bisonville. What about getting it picked up on a Sioux Falls station or on WNAX? WNAX is the flagship station of SDSU and its got a huge coverage area. I have no idea what they run at 0800 on Saturdays on WNAX. I am sure someone can fill me in. Would be awesome to have a show like this on around here.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
      We won't in Sioux Falls. I saw the coverage area for 1100 AM on Bisonville. What about getting it picked up on a Sioux Falls station or on WNAX? WNAX is the flagship station of SDSU and its got a huge coverage area. I have no idea what they run at 0800 on Saturdays on WNAX. I am sure someone can fill me in. Would be awesome to have a show like this on around here.
      AM 1100 comes in pretty good in Arlington west of Brookings but go 40 miles further south and the signal fades, same as KFGO. SF might be something you might target as a ton of SDSU grads live and work in SF.

Comment

I listened to the 1st week podcast, which is also available at the FCS Wedge show at AnyGivenSaturday.com. IBY, apologize didn't capture your name, and Chad Lenz (CLENZ @AGS), a UNI backer do the 15 min MVFC segment. I liked it. However, neither IBY or Clenz are high on the Rabbits chances. IMHO, most voters felt that the Jacks would be in a tough battle with NDSU/UNI for the MVFC crown. These two seemed to be of the opinion that if anyone is over-rated, it's the Jacks. I wouldn't be surprised if in their AGS pre-season polls, if they didn't have the Jacks picked for a lower division finish this season.

FCS Wedge, and the associated MVFC Wedge are great discussions for FCS followers and fans. Will make good tailgating discussions better.

Comment

Coming here to eat crow right now. Your guys offensive line did MUCH BETTER than I had given them credit last week. I wouldn't say that "over-rated" was my words for the Rabbits, however I was worried about the O line. That was answered when Zenner was about to run for 103 yards against Missiouri and keep Tujan safe.

I still have them finishing 3rd in the conference and getting into the playoffs. Top 10 team.

Comment

Coming here to eat crow right now. Your guys offensive line did MUCH BETTER than I had given them credit last week. I wouldn't say that "over-rated" was my words for the Rabbits, however I was worried about the O line. That was answered when Zenner was about to run for 103 yards against Missiouri and keep Tujan safe.

I still have them finishing 3rd in the conference and getting into the playoffs. Top 10 team.
            You mean Lujan? Dont worry most of us were worried about the o line as well. But since its a UNI guy and NDSU guy saying it we naturally take it as an offense. I'm sure you understand.

Comment

I had a hard enough time saying his name today for the show, now I can't even spell it correctly.

I feel like you must know that this Bison fan actually cheers for the rabbits when we aren't playing you. But I'm always going to be hard on you guys because I have high expectations.

Comment

I had a hard enough time saying his name today for the show, now I can't even spell it correctly.

I feel like you must know that this Bison fan actually cheers for the rabbits when we aren't playing you. But I'm always going to be hard on you guys because I have high expectations.
                Yes I get it, SDSU Fandom is still stuck in the D2 mediocre funk. I remember the pre 1962 days when the Bison were fighting with Morningside, Augie and USD to stay out of the basement of the NCC. I expect a good game on Nov 1, by that time we will have revamped the offense to fit Lujan's play book. Bison look to be king again this year.

Comment

IBY - I understand. Pre-season, I had NDSU pegged as #3 in the MVFC. Figured that losing all those SR. starters, and coaches was going to leave the Bison a bit "down" relative to the last couple of years. With Jacks bringing back Somner, Schneider and Zenner, IMHO, Jacks would finish 2nd. UNI has the inside track to #1 playing Jacks & Bison in Cedar Falls this season. Then we have the 1st week played. NDSU DOMINATES another P5 school. A lot of the concerns about losses by the Bison were resolutely addressed. SDSU loses Somner, likely for the season, but Lujan comes in and plays well for a first game, and vs. top 25 FBS team to boot. IE, Bison up, Jacks down. Hope that Jacks can get that W @ UNI and @ NDSU, but history doesn't favor the Jacks in those road games.

For someone wearing green/gold lens, rather than blue/yellow, reasonable expectations.

Comment

Working...
                  X