2016 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 Recruiting List

Tweet from Sean Engel, WR recruit out of MN.
    @seanjeromeengel: My top 4 schools as of right now! Thank you to all the coaches who recruited me and the opportunities I've received�� http://t.co/2dAT2c7iDz

Cornell, NDSU, SDSU and Wyoming.

Comment

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2539699/...s/285931488/v2

RB verbal Blair Mulholland's Sr highlights so far. He cuts on a dime, not unlike Mengarelli.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
        http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2539699/...s/285931488/v2

RB verbal Blair Mulholland's Sr highlights so far. He cuts on a dime, not unlike Mengarelli.
        This kid is strikingly similar to Mengerelli. He looks to have phenomenal balance, but I don't know that he'll be able to continue to use that at SDSU with the competition we play.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          This kid is strikingly similar to Mengerelli. He looks to have phenomenal balance, but I don't know that he'll be able to continue to use that at SDSU with the competition we play.
          For comparisons sake:

Looking back at Mengarelli's HS Highlights, it amazes me we got the kid as a walk on. Must have been overlooked because of his size.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
            For comparisons sake:

Looking back at Mengarelli's HS Highlights, it amazes me we got the kid as a walk on. Must have been overlooked because of his size.
            If I remember correctly he was recruited as a DB, Tusler was the RB in that class.

Comment

Sean Engel gave his verbal to NDSU tonight, WR out of Chaska
              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                Sneaky Bison. Seducing the kid with a UND beat down. That has to be an NCAA violation.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Probably was offered COA money.

<<ducks and hides>>
                  "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                    Probably was offered COA money.

<<ducks and hides>>
                    Yep....2016
                    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Damn it! Really wanted this guy.
                      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Any recruits on campus this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                          He absolutely was...and if you don't think that was brought up as a main talking point during the recruitment process you are fooling yourselves. Our coaches, especially football, is in a really tough spot right now. If we can put $100+ million into facilities we look really foolish if we can't find another $1 million to fund COA.
                          What Sean Engel, NDSU recent verbal, said about COA in an interview w/ Dom Izzo:
                          "I did ask Engel about cost of attendance and said he and his family spoke to NDSU about it and while it wasn’t a huge factor in his decision, they were definitely made aware that the school is offering it to its athletes."

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/sea....HFXeKQYs.dpuf

Comment

I created a thread in "College Athletics" to discuss cost of attendance in general. Please direct all discussions of COA which do not reference specific recruits to that thread, and use this thread for the discussion of specific recruits.

Thanks.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Looks like we have offers out to two teammates out of John H. Reagan HS in Houston, TX.

Quintelro Baker (5'11" 200 lbs, Linebacker)
                              http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2996452/quintelro-baker

KeLenn Davis (6'2" 175 lbs, Wide Receiver)
                              http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1593138/kelenn-davis
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                Does Bulldog know? What's with our staff? They just don't give a rip about NW Iowa, On a serious note, this guy could haunt us for four years. I remember Chad Stark, passed over Brookings SA.
                                Ko is a great player and great kid! I'm not sure what his college position will be. Maybe DE or TE? He's playing QB and LB at Sioux Center.
                                Update - Van Ginkel is an absolute stud! I was at the SDSU debacle on Saturday, but have privy to film on USD. I watched the USD/Youngstown game. Van Ginkel was the best player on the field as a redshirt freshman. Oh by the way Youngstown is very good! Jacks are mentally and physically going to have to step it up if not I see 3 or 4 losses down the stretch.
                                I went to the Iowa/North Texas game last weekend. Snyder was on every special team and played 3 series on defense at free safety on a 5-0 Top 25 B1G team. So Nidaros maybe my eye for talent is better than a certain coach on our staff who told me neither of these two guys were good enough to play for the Jacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X