2016 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 Recruiting List

I found a few on our page 1 list that GoJacks does not have listed on their story. Could be because they are preferred walk-ons, or they found greener pastures?

OG - Hunter Hanley, 6'3" 285, Hartford, SD (West Central) - HUDL (PWO)

DT - Thomas Stacker, 6'4" 260, Chicago, IL (St. Rita) - HUDL (tweet reporting his verbal on Jan 10, 2016)

Long Snapper - Bradley Sorenson, 6'2" 235, Yankton, SD - HUDL (PWO)

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
      I found a few on our page 1 list that GoJacks does not have listed on their story. Could be because they are preferred walk-ons, or they found greener pastures?

DT - Thomas Stacker, 6'4" 260, Chicago, IL (St. Rita) - HUDL (tweet reporting his verbal on Jan 10, 2016)

I asked Zim and he said that Stacker's paperwork didn't come back right so they can't make any annoucement yet.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Bradley Sorenson's paperwork must have come through. He is now on the list.

Comment

Hunter Hanley is listed as a commit on Keloland website. It looks like it is a generic press release from the university.
          http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...ent/?id=190400

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
            Barrett from Douglas is very athletic and has the frame/look of an Division 1 player. When Douglas played in Brookings this past fall, he stood out on their squad in what was not much of a game competitiveley. If I recall correctly, he played TE/WR (split out quite a bit) as well as on defense for Douglas.
            Apparently he previously lived in the Omaha area and was a teammate of Josh Manchigiah at Papillion-La Vista.

Comment

Anyone else thinks it's weird that Blair is going to play LB
              Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                Why? Second time I've seen this? I'm not familiar with him but I see he's 5'10" 187 and is a RB/LB. I assume there's a few RBs in waiting and if he adds 25-30 pounds he'll be right in the mold of an outside backer.

No info here just wondering.
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                  NDSU is NDSU. Everything they do is going to be big news. USD and UND are always shouting from the rooftop trying to get attention. We simply take our time, do things quietly and correctly and it all works out in the end. I LOVE our administration and coaching staff(s) in all our major sports. I really don't know if any of us realize how lucky we are to have Stig, Nagy, AJ and Sell. We likely won't until one retires or leaves.
                  what about Wilkins?

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                    Why? Second time I've seen this? I'm not familiar with him but I see he's 5'10" 187 and is a RB/LB. I assume there's a few RBs in waiting and if he adds 25-30 pounds he'll be right in the mold of an outside backer.

Take a look at his stats and video and you will understand. Best running back in Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post

Watch his video. I was super surprised. Unreal RB
                      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                        yes.
                        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                          Watch his video. I was super surprised. Unreal RB
                          Yah, Mulholland's highlights are as good as any I've seen since Weineke's.

Even without watching, 2971 yards on 9.7 ypc with 48 TDs in 13 games during his senior year is pretty telling.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

This is a signing class with no SDSU practices in. If I look at what is there and what they brought in. Who knows what kind of soup they make when the ingredients are actually on the field. Recruits who can do many things like this speaks to versatility in many cases.

Comment

Interesting that we only had two players from Minnesota and four from Wisconsin. We've done really well in the Twin Cities in recent years. I watched Mulholland in the state championship game ( I live in Wisconsin) very impressive player. I am also surprised he's not getting a shot at running back. I'm also shocked he's not on the badgers. Great get for the Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                                Yah, Mulholland's highlights are as good as any I've seen since Weineke's.

Even without watching, 2971 yards on 9.7 ypc with 48 TDs in 13 games during his senior year is pretty telling.
                                I am by no means a coach, but is this another Kool incident? I have grat respect for kool BTW and that is in no way to denigrate him I think they should have kept him as a WR. and well, Zenner. I hope he can at least try the RB position in practice to show his talents against the others.

Comment

Working...
                                X