Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 Recruiting List

Chase Allen
    ‏@Dr_ChaseAllen Blessed to announce I have decided to continue my athletic career at Iowa State University! #AStormIsBrewing

Chase Allen (Terry Allen's son, former Missouri St Head Coach) TE verballed Iowa State. Had offer from the Jacks.

Comment

@joe_markert Official to SDSU this weekend ���� #bigdecisions #Febuary3rd
      Joe Markert, DT out of Minnesota BIG boy.
      http://247sports.com/Player/Joe-Markert-79935
      http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1862490/...s/315674398/v3
      Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-29-2016, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Tom Killilea verballed to Kansas State. SDSU was in his final 3.
        "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
          Tom Killilea verballed to Kansas State. SDSU was in his final 3.
          fudge. I knew old balls would get his meat hooks in him. Guaranteed big XII lineman by the time he's done
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Proud to announce that I have committed to play football at South Dakota State University! #GoJacks @roths21. CJ Roths RB/LB out of CL/GLR. Teammate of Pete Ménage coming to the Jacks. Another NW IA kid. Should make Bulldog happy.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1706000/...s/313391375/v2

Comment

Originally posted by gobigblue View Post
              Proud to announce that I have committed to play football at South Dakota State University! #GoJacks @roths21. CJ Roths RB/LB out of CL/GLR. Teammate of Pete Ménage coming to the Jacks. Another NW IA kid. Should make Bulldog happy.

Looking good for Bulldog, maybe he will reconsider buying a season ticket. Sometimes the bark is bigger than the bite.

Comment

I love his tenacity and downright mean streak. That 1st play he snot bubbles the crossing pattern before finishing off the QB. I'm guessing LB although I'd like to see him grow a couple 2-3 more inches. Either way the kid is a punisher no doubt. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  @GobieNFN .@RaptorPride ATH @otumos picked up a PWO offer from @GoJacksFB this morning. Has PWO offer from MN as well. @NorthstarFN @AdamJRossow

OTUMOS PAYEMANU, Athlete, from Woodbury, MN picks up a PWO offer (also has a PWO from Minnesota).
                  http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1818812/...s/289121385/v3
                  Tweeted that he is going to play one year of JUCO in Rochester,MN. Probably believes he can prove himself and get a three year full-ride somewhere.

Comment

@jason247scout CSU Pueblo got a steal! Glendale Joy Christian WR Dujuan Lawrence has committed per Coach Cole.

Dujuan Lawrence, WR out of Arizona verbals to CSU Pueblo. Was on Jacks offer list.

Comment

I had heard this kid was going to Sioux Falls U as a RB. Only watched him in 1 game, but he looked like a man among boys in the single game I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        Tweeted that he is going to play one year of JUCO in Rochester,MN. Probably believes he can prove himself and get a three year full-ride somewhere.
                        I go to most home games for RCTC, will be watching for him. Not all the talent that signs actually shows up. Were supposed to have a sub 4.3 guy show up last year, but didn't. Lot of kids are overlooked during recruiting, but many have academic issues. RCTC is not a scholarship program. However, there is only one class of NJCAA football, so it is up to the schools to offer scholarships or not. They got clobbered by NW Miss JC in the NJCAA championship game. They are a D1 JC program with 20 or so signed to play in a 4 yr D1 school.

Comment

@mccauley_josh Blessed to say that I will be attending The University of Arizona to play football as a preferred walk-on! #BearDown
                          Josh McCauley, Offensive Center, out of Arizona verbals to Arizona as a PWO. Had offer from the Jacks.

@markcollins_25 Blessed to announce I'm committed to extend my academic and athletic career at the University of South Dakota!
                          Mark Collins, DB, out of Kansas verbals to USD. Had offer from the Jacks.

@flgridironpreps COMMITMENT 2016 Viera CB Trevor Merritt @_Merritt5 has committed to Bethune-Cookman floridagridironpreps.com/player/2381/tr… #FLgridiron #BCU #HailWildcats
                          Trevor Merritt, DB, out of Florida verbals to Bethune-Cookman. Had an offer from the Jacks.
                          Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-30-2016, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaRabbit View Post
                            I had heard this kid was going to Sioux Falls U as a RB. Only watched him in 1 game, but he looked like a man among boys in the single game I saw.
                            CJ is a great looking prospect for the Jacks. A little on the shorter side or he would have been a scholarship kid. He runs hard and will finish runs by laying the wood. He has great hands and will have no problem being able to block and pick up blitzes. IMO he is more ready and has a bigger upside than Menage. Neither are remotely close to what I saw out of a HS from Van Ginkel or Snyder nor would I say they are as good as a Gacke or Nate DeJong from Central Lyon a few years back, who both went on to have stellar careers at UNI and NW Missouri State. Both Menage and Roths will be future special teamers and Roths has a chance to get some every down snaps. This will maybe will setup for a Riley Van Wyhe scholarship offer who is a 2017 prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
                              CJ is a great looking prospect for the Jacks. A little on the shorter side or he would have been a scholarship kid. He runs hard and will finish runs by laying the wood. He has great hands and will have no problem being able to block and pick up blitzes. IMO he is more ready and has a bigger upside than Menage. Neither are remotely close to what I saw out of a HS from Van Ginkel or Snyder nor would I say they are as good as a Gacke or Nate DeJong from Central Lyon a few years back, who both went on to have stellar careers at UNI and NW Missouri State. Both Menage and Roths will be future special teamers and Roths has a chance to get some every down snaps. This will maybe will setup for a Riley Van Wyhe scholarship offer who is a 2017 prospect.
                              DeJong should have been a Jack.
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Looks like some beef was added today...https://twitter.com/DobrenskiMike/st...55924058886144

Comment

Working...
                                X