Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 Recruiting List

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Logan Backhaus ‏@Logan_Backhaus I am excited to announce that I will continue my football career at The University of South Dakota State! Go Jacks!

Logan Backhaus it is.
    Boy this guy must really be good, I believe Bulldog. Now that's hope he learns that its South Dakota State University and not The University of South Dakota State. He had me thinking red as in University of South Dakota.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Boy this guy must really be good, I believe Bulldog. Now that's hope he learns that its South Dakota State University and not The University of South Dakota State. He had me thinking red as in University of South Dakota.
      I think he was just trying to psych out Coyote fans
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
        He psyched me out, but that's not saying much. Glad we got him and Spirit Lake is NW Iowa? So good for us.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
          Bulldog do you see the Spirit Lake kid as a pure LB or a future DE? which is where they seem to trend towards, especially with a 6'4 frame.
          I see him as a LB with great cover skills. He's a guy that you could play in the box or play out in space. A lot will depends on how he puts on weight and does he keep his speed and quickness with that weight. Sometimes it's a matter of need. Is there a shortage of pass rushing DE's?

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
            I see him as a LB with great cover skills. He's a guy that you could play in the box or play out in space. A lot will depends on how he puts on weight and does he keep his speed and quickness with that weight. Sometimes it's a matter of need. Is there a shortage of pass rushing DE's?

Please find us a couple of them! We have been lacking in that dept for awhile. We need some pass rush!

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
              Or coach Paul at FW.
              Last edited by goon; 01-22-2016, 08:18 AM.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Trey Georgie, DT verbals to Illinois State. Had offer from the Jacks.
                http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...Georgie-183381

Comment

https://twitter.com/BallForLife4/sta...74502627905537

Tolu Ogunride, RB is now headed to SDSU. Decommitted from UNI last week.

Comment

Trey Georgie, DT verbals to Illinois State. Had offer from the Jacks.
                    http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...Georgie-183381
                    I think he was a PWO target for KU since he is from Lawrence, but from what I've read, he needed a scholarship and couldn't go that route. Apparently he is good friends with Amani Bledsoe, a 4 star DE from Lawrence who just committed to OU yesterday. KU was hoping to land both, but given the state of KU's program, that was pie in the sky.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Wow, did not see that coming.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                        Wow, did not see that coming.
                        I second that motion. Still proof that there are plenty of surprises in store for us fans in the coming weeks.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2289082/...s/301055385/v2

link to Sr highlights, short yardage should not be an issue. Although watching the film I can't help but wonder if he could be an option for defense. The D highlights are as impressive as his offensive ones. Again another great athlete with tremendous size and speed.
                        Last edited by Jackedforlife; 01-22-2016, 12:23 PM. Reason: Add SR highlights

Comment

Others that have visited SDSU in the past few weeks.

Dirion Hutchins, DE out of Missouri (decommitted from Bowling Green). Has an offer from SDSU (also visited USD)
                          Tom Killiea, OT out Kansas. Has offer from the Jacks.

Comment

Wow! Huge in so many ways!

Comment

What is even more surprising to me is that he is/was scheduled to visit Fargo tomorrow, less than a week after he withdrew his verbal to UNI. Tolu would be a different style of back from Blair Mulholland, our other verbal RB from Wisconsin. A little bit of thunder and lightning with the two of them. Tolu also has the build for a linebacker.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                                What is even more surprising to me is that he is/was scheduled to visit Fargo tomorrow, less than a week after he withdrew his verbal to UNI. Tolu would be a different style of back from Blair Mulholland, our other verbal RB from Wisconsin. A little bit of thunder and lightning with the two of them. Tolu also has the build for a linebacker.
                                From looking at bisonville, it seems they got a top target and an offer to Tolu may have been contingent on that kid. Obviously I don't know if there is truth to that, but the timing makes some sense

Comment

Working...
                                X