Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 Recruiting List

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Jake Richardson, DE out of Minnesota update.
    http://www.scout.com/college/footbal...official-visit
    That highlight reminds me of Smenda from last years class. Very explosive.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      That highlight reminds me of Smenda from last years class. Very explosive.
      Speaking of Smenda is he or Mosley on the team this year
      Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Rivals has Kyeler making a visit on the 22nd

Athlete - Kyeler Burke***, 6'0 180, Chandler, AZ (Hamilton) - HUDL

Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
          Speaking of Smenda is he or Mosley on the team this year
          Smenda, yes.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

The Nebraska verbal is Alex Cloyd, TE. Former UND committ.

@MSHactivities Alex Cloyd will be continuing his education & playing football for South Dakota State University next year. Way to Go Alex! @GoJacksSDSU

Photo of 4 verbals from Nebraska on their visit: Cromer, McGary, Johnson, Cloyd
            https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZMzuqVWQAYHe6V.jpg:large
            Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-20-2016, 08:00 PM.

Comment

The Nebraska verbal is Alex Cloyd, TE. Former UND committ.

@MSHactivities Alex Cloyd will be continuing his education & playing football for South Dakota State University next year. Way to Go Alex! @GoJacksSDSU

Photo of 4 verbals from Nebraska on their visit: Cromer, McGary, Johnson, Cloyd
              https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZMzuqVWQAYHe6V.jpg:large
              Sioux fans claiming we are offering full scholarships to every recruit in 5 state region because our class is in shambles. I guess having like 18-19 commits, many of whom committed before last season even started is indicative of our class falling apart. I was not aware of that. As far as I know, there has been exactly one decommit, right?
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

UND, 0 playoff appearances. Playing in a conference where their nearest opponent is 2500 miles away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                  Sioux fans claiming we are offering full scholarships to every recruit in 5 state region because our class is in shambles. I guess having like 18-19 commits, many of whom committed before last season even started is indicative of our class falling apart. I was not aware of that. As far as I know, there has been exactly one decommit, right?
                  The phrase "whatever, dude" comes to mind regarding whatever Sioux . . . er . . . Fighting Flamingos (again, that word 'whatever') fans might claim.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    The phrase "whatever, dude" comes to mind regarding whatever Sioux . . . er . . . Fighting Flamingos (again, that word 'whatever') fans might claim.
                    Fighting Flamingos I think we should coin that, Run with it and get bisonville on board! The Fighting Flamingos it is!!

Comment

@JustinRust Marist High School running back Darshon McCullough committed to EIU today. hudl.com/athlete/396916… twitter.com/LiLGilk/status…

Over the weekend Former SDSU verbal Darshon Mccullgh goes with Eastern Illinois.

Comment

@JustinRust Marist High School running back Darshon McCullough committed to EIU today. hudl.com/athlete/396916… twitter.com/LiLGilk/status…

Over the weekend Former SDSU verbal Darshon Mccullgh goes with Eastern Illinois.
                        there it is. The one decommit. Don't blame him for that at all considering we have another Z and the kid from Wisconsin coming in. Would love to play EIU at home in a playoff game again tho.��

almost as good as besting the Hawks or Sioux or whatever.
                        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                          there it is. The one decommit. Don't blame him for that at all considering we have another Z and the kid from Wisconsin coming in. Would love to play EIU at home in a playoff game again tho.😈

almost as good as besting the Hawks or Sioux or whatever.
                          Flame-ing Flamingos

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                            UND, 0 playoff appearances. Playing in a conference where their nearest opponent is 2500 miles away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            The PERFECT response

Comment

Trey Page tweeted yesterday that he will be attending Brown.

"I am extremely honored to announce that I will be playing football in The Ivy League at Brown University!!#GoBears"

RB - Trey Page, 6'1" 199, Orlando, FL (Bishop Moore) - Brown
                              Offers: Columbia, Cornell, Mississippi Valley State

Comment

Rivals has Sam White with a recent commitment to Old Dominion.

DE - Sam White, 6'3" 230, Orlando, FL (Boone) - Old Dominion
                                Offers: Youngstown

Comment

Working...
                                X