2015 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Recruiting List

Jared DeVoe has great size. Welcome, Mr. DeVoe. Have fun!
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
      Slush pump! and yes, I'm on my way to my room!
      Another term for trombone. Never heard that one. Hopefully this guy will put the Jacks fandom in the mood for watching good O Line play.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Aaron Blackwell waiting on higher offers.
        http://www.azcentral.com/story/sport...73f84323e55b7e
        This feels like JT Nettleton recruitment from last year

Comment

@MontevideoFB: Another one!! Our own Spencer Hildahl commits to SDSU! Great week for Thunder Hawk Football!! #Brothers

Spencer Hildahl, OL, DT from Montevideo, MN http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1861366/spencer-hildahl

I personally know Spencer. Good kid.

Comment

There was also a tweet yesterday saying welcome to the family from Makiya Slade and he tagged Mikey Daniel and Dayton Bird. I'm assuming Dayton plans to walk on as well? Could be a good kick returner down the road.
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

@MontevideoFB: Another one!! Our own Spencer Hildahl commits to SDSU! Great week for Thunder Hawk Football!! #Brothers

Spencer Hildahl, OL, DT from Montevideo, MN http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1861366/spencer-hildahl

I personally know Spencer. Good kid.
              Do you think this is a PWO?
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                Do you think this is a PWO?
                That was my initial thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                  There was also a tweet yesterday saying welcome to the family from Makiya Slade and he tagged Mikey Daniel and Dayton Bird. I'm assuming Dayton plans to walk on as well? Could be a good kick returner down the road.
                  You are correct. @bird_dayton: Glad I get the chance to continue my football career with my high school teammate and best friend!… http://t.co/kK0vOvuzgC

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                    He doesn't sound very interested in playing for us. That's too bad if that's the case. He could be a beast by the sound of it. There are a number of recruits on that page that I wonder if we have contacted. Arizona is a gold mine of talent.
                    Yep, he wasn't interested as he verbals to Weber St.
                    @jason247scout: Another huge pickup, Liberty DT Aaron Blackwell commits to Weber State as well

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                      Slush pump! and yes, I'm on my way to my room!
                      Niiiiiiiicccccce!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yep, he wasn't interested as he verbals to Weber St.
                        @jason247scout: Another huge pickup, Liberty DT Aaron Blackwell commits to Weber State as well
                        Weber state isn't very good are they? Was holding out for fbs looks but picks weber state? Yeah he must not have seen how well those other arizona guys have done at state. Oh well.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          Weber state isn't very good are they? Was holding out for fbs looks but picks weber state? Yeah he must not have seen how well those other arizona guys have done at state. Oh well.
                          Weber St was 2-10 last year in the Big Sky. Ouch. Sometimes a kid just doesn't feel it at a certain place. He obviously didn't feel it at SDSU on his visit.

Possibly no AZ recruits this year.

Comment

Weber St was 2-10 last year in the Big Sky. Ouch. Sometimes a kid just doesn't feel it at a certain place. He obviously didn't feel it at SDSU on his visit.

Possibly no AZ recruits this year.
                            Some kids don't want to leave/aren't ready to leave the region they are from, either. We get kids who have FBS offers at times because they want to play closer to home, so it's no different with the Arizona kids.

Also, don't underestimate the cold climate stigma. If you've lived your entire life in a hot, dry place, the thought of freezing temperatures and snow can be a huge turnoff for certain types of people... and it's best for both parties that these types of people don't end up in Brookings with the intent to play football.
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post

Also, don't underestimate the cold climate stigma. If you've lived your entire life in a hot, dry place, the thought of freezing temperatures and snow can be a huge turnoff for certain types of people... and it's best for both parties that these types of people don't end up in Brookings with the intent to play football.
                              I counted 8 from Arizona on the roster from WIU game program, and that count may be off a couple. I think the chance to play football and get an education seems to keep them coming despite cold weather and snow. They would have to deal with that in Flagstaff too. It seems this year recruiting has been more concentrated in Nebraska, Illinois and Florida for some reason. and maybe we are trying to fill our roster needs. Who knows, next year we may end up with a half dozen from Arizona.

Comment

@TerryVandrovec
                                Deuel all-state and Elite 45 pick @LanceEide said he has accepted a PWO offer from @GoJacksFB. Projects as a safety.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2757259/lance-eide

Comment

Working...
                                X