Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 Recruiting List

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    He went down to the IMG Academy to play football this past fall. First year the IMG Academy has had a football program. It cost a lot of money to attend ($39,000/semester or $68,500/year). Have you heard if he is going back next fall?
    Last I had heard, he was back in Brookings for good and will play for the Bobcats next fall.
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
      Last I had heard, he was back in Brookings for good and will play for the Bobcats next fall.
      That could be. Even though I am a BHS grad don't watch nor follow much anymore. I just heard about him at breakfast not too long ago. He is a very good athlete, I was told.

Comment

I've added two more players receiving interest that are worlds apart in skills/size.

DB - Tyus Carter, 5'10" 164, Englewood, CO (Cherry Creek)

Tyus appears to be an athletic, yet smaller corner. He is receiving interest by both Colorado schools. His HUDL page shows what kind of athlete he is.

OT - Tanner Borchardt, 6'8" 275, Gothenburg, NE

Tanner has a frame that won't quit, however, he is going to have to improve his drive and athletic ability to match this frame. I've seen Tanner since his freshman year. He blew me away with his size at a track meet that first year and he showed good foot work in the shot put ring. I was really intrigued and was excited to see him progress. He improved modestly in track, but I didn't get to see him play football until his junior year. Last fall I officiated one of his last varsity games. I had a great vantage point as I was the white hat and watched him on the left side of the line. While he was huge, he struggled with athletic ends - that is at the C1 level in Nebraska against an average team. Maybe it was a bad night, but the kid did not look like a D1 prospect. He's a smart kid, so if he can commit to football and put in the extra work to improve his athletic ability - he has the size that few are blessed with. I'm sure it is the size that has schools from coast to coast looking at him, including UCLA and Florida State.

Comment

I moved Adam Buirge from receiving interest to offer. The GopherHole (no relation to my moniker) website posted an interivew with him. It sounds like he is gaining lots of interest from some big time programs, but it does quote him as having an offer from us.

DB - Adam Buirge, 6'0" 180, Brooklyn Park, MN (Park Center)

In the story it reports that he ran a 4.47 at UMD's camp last summer. That is a nice combination of size and speed.

Comment

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/201559...ights/80825398

Adam Buirge 6'1/2'' 180 + 4.43 40 37 inch vert and 4.09 pro agility shuttle ( times from camps last june ) all state as JR ranked as top DB in Minnesota will play WR and or DB good student as well

Comment

Originally posted by sdsufan2015 View Post
              http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/201559...ights/80825398

Adam Buirge 6'1/2'' 180 + 4.43 40 37 inch vert and 4.09 pro agility shuttle ( times from camps last june ) all state as JR ranked as top DB in Minnesota will play WR and or DB good student as well
              Welcome to the board. Your post has me confused, did this young man verbal, or does he have an offer, or are you suggesting that SDSU should have interest? Please elaborate.
              Last edited by 2002jack; 04-04-2014, 02:57 PM. Reason: me use pour grammer
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

This young man Adam Buirge ( see below) has an offer and was at the JR day a few weeks ago. Just wanted to share the hudle and some info on him for you all to take a look at !!

Comment

Looking at twitter, it looks like we are going to have a bunch of recruits on campus today.

So far I've found, I'll update more if I find any but I won't have any time to find videos or profiles today...

Nick Rock, a Kicker out of Omaha Central

Demetrice Marable, an Athlete out of Omaha Central

Marquise Lewis, an Athlete out of Omaha North

Jason Martin, a LB out of Omaha North

Isaiah Ramsey, a QB out of Omaha Skutt Catholic

Calvin Strong, a RB out of Omaha North

Jake Harms, a LB out of Crete, NE

Luke Sellers, a FB out of Papillion (Papillion-La Vista South), NE

Adam Holtorf, a DT out of Seward, NE

Jaxon Brown, a S out of Eau Claire (Regis), WI

Hank Uleman, a OL/DL out of Elkhorn, NE

Brody Cleveland, a LB out of Ogallala, NE

Fyn Anderson, a OL from Lincoln (Southeast), NE

Last edited by BigGoosie13; 04-05-2014, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                    Looking at twitter, it looks like we are going to have a bunch of recruits on campus today.

So far I've found, I'll update more if I find any but I won't have any time to find videos or profiles today...

Nick Rock, a Kicker out of Omaha Central

Demetrice Marable, an Athlete out of Omaha Central

Marquise Lewis, an Athlete out of Omaha North

Jason Martin, a LB out of Omaha North

Luke Sellers, a FB out of Papillion (Papillion-La Vista South), NE

Adam Holtorf, a DT out of Seward, NE

Jaxon Brown, a S out of Eau Claire (Regis), WI

@Sean_Callahan: Some of the notable visitors at SDSU were Calvin Strong, Adam Holtorf and Jake Harms. Around 20 overal visited today. #NebraskaJacks

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                      @Sean_Callahan: Some of the notable visitors at SDSU were Calvin Strong, Adam Holtorf and Jake Harms. Around 20 overal visited today. #NebraskaJacks
                      I just updated the list, we are up to 13 confirmed so far.

Comment

Tyus Carter, a DB out of Colorado vistited the SDSU campus on April 2nd.

Comment

@GopherHole I've witnessed Tyus Carter play. Very physical and strong athlete. Former QB has high football IQ and a nose for the ball; tends to make big plays at critical times during the game. Keeps the chains moving on offense. Plays in class 5A Centennial league, which is toughest in Colorado. All conference CB in 2013.

Comment

SDSU has offered Ryan Parenteau, a S from Anthem, AZ (Boulder Creek HS).....https://twitter.com/jason247scout/st...13934481469440

Scout...http://hsarizona.scout.com/a.z?s=222...=1&nid=6795713

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1497401/...ghts/100816377

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                              With tongue in cheek, WE ARE GETTING TOO MANY ARIZONA KIDS, might have to change our name, Those NW Iowa guys don't have a chance. In a serious vain, has Mr. Parenteau made a campus visit?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                With tongue in cheek, WE ARE GETTING TOO MANY ARIZONA KIDS, might have to change our name, Those NW Iowa guys don't have a chance. In a serious vain, has Mr. Parenteau made a campus visit?
                                With tongue in cheek, let's hope this guy commits, qualifies, and shows up on campus! Don't know the AZ connection?? We're hitting Nebraska and AZ hard who needs SD or NW Iowa!

Comment

Working...
                                X