2015 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Recruiting List

If we get Mikey Daniels and Alex Wilde that would be a significant signing of SD players. SD football this past year was good for Div I talent.

Comment

Coach Brown could have hash tagged the towns for us like Jackson did!
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
        Coach Brown could have hash tagged the towns for us like Jackson did!
        I know and another 605 comes in. Which one could it be?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          @AlexWilde15: Excited for what the future will hold for myself and the Jackrabbits! I've committed to play football next year at SDSU!!
          #SoDakJacks

Comment

Mikey Daniel said he was deciding soon. Just gave an offer to Wilde? Who knows!?!?

Comment

Mikey Daniel said he was deciding soon. Just gave an offer to Wilde? Who knows!?!?
              Forget what I said

Comment

Forget what I said
                I do think Daniels will be next though.

Comment

@TerryVandrovec: It's reigning verbals: Sioux Center LB Christian Rozeboom (6-2, 205) said he will play for @GoJacksFB. Named Class 2A defensive POY.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1836271/christian-rozeboom

Terry was able to find the Iowa verbal.

Comment

@TerryVandrovec: It's reigning verbals: Sioux Center LB Christian Rozeboom (6-2, 205) said he will play for @GoJacksFB. Named Class 2A defensive POY.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1836271/christian-rozeboom

Terry was able to find the Iowa verbal.
                    Bulldog you have to be happy about this, even though we have still didn't offer enough to NW Iowa kids. In all seriousness this is a good find and a very good player and I am very happy to have him a Jackrabbit. I am liking our recruiting class, a lot.

Comment

Mikey Daniel said he's announcing tomorrow, my guess is it will be to SDSU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jacks looking at Daniel more at linebacker than fullback? Who has USD gotten commitments from out of SD?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                          Who has USD gotten commitments from out of SD?
                          Only one I know of is Offensive Lineman from SF OGorman, Nathan Byrd.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                            Bulldog you have to be happy about this, even though we have still didn't offer enough to NW Iowa kids. In all seriousness this is a good find and a very good player and I am very happy to have him a Jackrabbit. I am liking our recruiting class, a lot.
                            Totally Agree- I know Christian quite well. He lives 15 minutes from me. He's a 4 sport guy that projects to be an outside backer for the Jacks. Nice frame, but really has potential to put on 20-25 lbs and still maintain his speed. He moved to QB late in the season and his team got beat in the finals.

Two more that they need from 712 in the Class of 2015 - Blake Simons- Hartley, Iowa The kid is a 6'5" 220 lb WR with serious ups and a great frame. Has a full basketball offer from SMSU and a PWO offer for football at Iowa.

Vaughn Moser - I saw him play in the title game against Iowa City Regina (who won 5 straight titles-With Iowa commit Drew Cook, NDSU commit Brinkman, and UNI linemen) . He and Iowa recruit-Newborg went toe to toe with them. Moser was maybe not as talented as the other four, but he was the toughest and maybe the most productive. Iowa is looking at him as possible PWO as well. I've heard he wants to attend SDSU. He's a 6'0" 210 lb inside backer with 4.6 speed.

Oh boy did I say we screwed up by not offering Snyder from West Lyon last year. I heard this week that he's going to be a starter at strong safety as a PWO redshirt freshmen. I found a couple things on him. Defensive and Scout Team Player of the year. Really disappointing that he wanted to be a Jack and we passed on him.

http://www.hawkeyesports.com/sports/...100814aag.html
                            http://www.hawkeyesports.com/sports/...010115aae.html

Comment

Only one I know of is Offensive Lineman from SF OGorman, Nathan Byrd.

Have to think it's going to continue to get more difficult with State's recent success and all the new facilities for football.
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

According to Terry V. the two LBs from Rochester are PWOs.

Comment

Working...
                                X