2015 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Recruiting List

Commits Williams and Vinatieri both made the Argus Leader Elite 45. Christion obviously wasn't up for consideration because of his injury. One other thing that stood out to me was OL-DL Lincoln Feist of RC St. Thomas More, he has offers from Air Force and Colorado State and a Preferred Walk-On offer from Oregon according to the AL. I'm not really dialed up on West River football so I never heard of him, but I'm surprised Wyoming isn't all over him.

Comment

I hate to bring this up, but last evening I watched a basketball game in Hawley Minnesota. Ben Ellefson scored 27 points in a loss to Fergus Falls. NDSU got themselves one excellent football player and a great athlete in general. To think we got close on this one, is a sign perhaps our facilities will make a difference even in the backyard of the Bizon. Ellefson conditioning showed through the game. He will be ready to play. His body language seemed very positive and we lost good one here.

Comment

Go post it on the NDSU site.

Comment

Caleb Potter, JUCO LB committed to Texas State. He had an offer from SDSU, amongst a lot of other programs.

Comment

• 2015 Recruiting List

Not saying we couldn't use Potter, but if we are going the JUCO route I would think LB would be the position we wouldn't need to worry about. We'll be stacked next year with Lally, Hassel, Brown, Pietz, Bobbit, Schuster, Kruetzfelt and highlighted by the return of Elmore.

That doesn't even include Slade and Bondon who are redshirting this year but were two of the highly regarded recruits in last years class.

This group should anchor the defense for a few years to come.
            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

I was looking through the Iowa Western CC recruits on Rivals and I see that former Jackrabbit Bryson McCabe has offers from Central Connecticut St, Jacksonville St, Montana State, and South Dakota...I believe his stated reason for leaving was because he wanted to pursue FBS...http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...-McCabe-159959

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                Not saying we couldn't use Potter, but if we are going the JUCO route I would think LB would be the position we wouldn't need to worry about. We'll be stacked next year with Lally, Hassel, Brown, Pietz, Bobbit, Schuster, Kruetzfelt and highlighted by the return of Elmore.

That doesn't even include Slade and Bondon who are redshirting this year but were two of the highly regarded recruits in last years class.

Didn't Bondon get excused from the team a couple months ago?

Comment

Don't think Bondon is on team anymore. Was asked to leave team at beginning of the year.

Comment

Yep...forgot that. He is still on the roster on the mobile app.

Still doesn't diminish the LB depth much...especially for the next two years.
                    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Wesley Ogsbury, DB from CO is going to Harvard. Had offer from the Jacks.
                      http://hscolorado.scout.com/story/14...sbury-goes-ivy

Comment

My assumption is they'll need a JUCO defensive end or we'll see a couple of these guys move into that role.
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

@The_Cowboy_Jack: Proud to say that I have committed to the University of Pennsylvania! Thank you to everyone that has helped me along the way. Go Quakers!

Jack Maly commits to Penn. Had offer from the Jacks.

Comment

DB Jalen Moore will be visiting January 9th...https://twitter.com/Curlyboyjalen/st...72284896325632

Comment

Luke Sellers, FB from Nebraska
                              ‏@LSELLERS36 Committed to South Dakota State University, blessed and excited to continue my football career #Jacks

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...Sellers-159714
                              http://247sports.com/Player/Luke-Sellers-65574
                              Also had an offer from Wyoming.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                                Luke Sellers, FB from Nebraska
                                ‏@LSELLERS36 Committed to South Dakota State University, blessed and excited to continue my football career #Jacks

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...Sellers-159714
                                http://247sports.com/Player/Luke-Sellers-65574
                                Also had an offer from Wyoming.
                                Now that's a fullback.....6'1" 244 he can run through some people.

Comment

Working...
                                X