• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Recruiting List

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Tweet from Coach Schleusner & Jackson.

@Dan_Jackson5
    Added another giant commit this morning. Pumped to welcome a new family member to the corner group!!!

@LukeSchleusner
    Seems like someone new is hopping on board every day! #futureJacks

Any ideas on who? I see a former Burke DB, Braxton Adams called out coach Jackson in a tweet. Stated he wanted to be coached by him again saying he's the best coach he's ever had.

Comment

Zie Mosley, a DB from Minnetonka has committed according to TV, he also had offers from UND and Northern Iowa...https://twitter.com/TerryVandrovec/s...08709208047616

Hudl...http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2011586/highlights/91802376

Comment

Looks like a great get from his junior film.

Comment

Is it just me or is this really looking like a strong recruiting class We seem to be getting more and more of the kids that we would be in their top 3 but end up going elsewhere.

There is no doubt that recent success, new indoor facility, and new stadium along with being a solid school are making a difference. Not to take anything away from the efforts of the coaches but they have to be very excited to visit with these kids and be able to show off the great things happening at SDSU!

The future is bright! Can't wait until gameday!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
            Zie Mosley, a DB from Minnetonka has committed according to TV, he also had offers from UND and Northern Iowa...https://twitter.com/TerryVandrovec/s...08709208047616

Hudl...http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2011586/highlights/91802376
            I was watching this on my phone so I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like he had 8-10 forced fumbles/strips. Incredible break on the ball when it's in the air. Welcome to the rabbit family Zie!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
              I was watching this on my phone so I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like he had 8-10 forced fumbles/strips. Incredible break on the ball when it's in the air. Welcome to the rabbit family Zie!
              Yeah, he looks like a turnover machine. How about the one where he chases down the receiver who had a 15 yard head start, knocks the ball out, the picks it up and returns 20 yards...a high effort player!

Comment

Terry Vandrovec@TerryVandrovec 5m
                Larenzo Williams (6-1, 180), a safety from Wolsey-Wessington, said he has given a verbal commitment to SDSU for football. NDSU also offered.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                  Larenzo Williams (6-1, 180), a safety from Wolsey-Wessington, said he has given a verbal commitment to SDSU for football. NDSU also offered.
                  Here is Williams tweet confirming it...https://twitter.com/Williams1Zo/stat...23132829245440

Comment

Cool. Larenzo Williams is another great, home-state recruit for the Jacks.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

• 2015 Recruiting List

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                      Cool. Larenzo Williams is another great, home-state recruit for the Jacks.
                      Has anyone seen him play?
                      Does he project to be a safety, or does he put on some weight and play linebacker?
                      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post

Had heard this was coming! My nephew plays with him. He told me he was leaning towards the Jacks!! Welcome Zo!

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                          Has anyone seen him play?
                          Does he project to be a safety, or does he put on some weight and play linebacker?
                          I've seen him play and he looks like he'll stay a safety. I'd be surprised if he was converted to a linebacker, but then again, I only had the eye test to judge him by and didn't have all his measurables at my disposal like a college coach would.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

A good get for SDSU. Always great to get the local talent It makes you wonder how the building improvements influenced his decision. NDSU offered? Interesting!
                            Last edited by Nidaros; 08-09-2014, 11:30 AM.

Comment

It is always great to get the best available South Dakota kids. However this class will be a colossal failure if we don't get recruits from northwestern Iowa.
                              In all seriousness I'm really impressed with the kids were getting right now.

Comment

Nathan Eldridge, DT from AZ verbals to Arizona. Had offer from the Jacks.

@jason247scout: Breaking news. Anthem Az. Boulder Creek OG Nathan eldridge has committed to Arizona.

Comment

Working...
                                X