I'm impressed with your team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm impressed with your team

I was impressed with how well you shut down our passing game and how well the Rabbits switched to being a passing team when it became obvious the running game was not going to work.
    Your coaches did a good job of keeping the Eagles off stride in the first half.
    Be proud of your team, they really played hard today
    I say cautiously, I hope we meet again in the future.

Re: I'm impressed with your team

I can't wait to see an EWU vs. EIU game, that game could be friggin crazy! I hope it happens something terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
      I can't wait to see an EWU vs. EIU game, that game could be friggin crazy! I hope it happens something terrible.
      What your guess on over/under?

Comment

Originally posted by clawman View Post
        What your guess on over/under?

I'm firmly in the EIU is a mirage. EWU kills them easily 54-28, the 28 comes in mostly garbage time.
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
          I'm firmly in the EIU is a mirage. EWU kills them easily 54-28, the 28 comes in mostly garbage time.
          Bingo

Comment

Watched the EIU/Tn St. game. EIU had Tn St blanked while racking up a huge first half lead. Any scores by Tn St were during junk time. What EIU was missing last year was a defense. Based on their two FBS games, and the way the Panthers beat the tar out of the OVC this season, I believe that EIU will beat EWU. I think the play-off game vs SDSU last year was EIU's wake-up call to get a defense. I believe they solidified the D.

It will be a great game between EIU/EWU. It will be interesting to see if it is a passer's duel with the two top slingers in the FCS. Both teams need to beat good opponents first though. Towson is a tougher out that JSU, IMHO, but that bowling ball JSU RB is a power pounder. Whereas Zenner is a make the secondary and gone RB, the JSU is the old classic FB who would rather run thru opponents than around them.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
              Watched the EIU/Tn St. game. EIU had Tn St blanked while racking up a huge first half lead. Any scores by Tn St were during junk time. What EIU was missing last year was a defense. Based on their two FBS games, and the way the Panthers beat the tar out of the OVC this season, I believe that EIU will beat EWU. I think the play-off game vs SDSU last year was EIU's wake-up call to get a defense. I believe they solidified the D.

It will be a great game between EIU/EWU. It will be interesting to see if it is a passer's duel with the two top slingers in the FCS. Both teams need to beat good opponents first though. Towson is a tougher out that JSU, IMHO, but that bowling ball JSU RB is a power pounder. Whereas Zenner is a make the secondary and gone RB, the JSU is the old classic FB who would rather run thru opponents than around them.
              Not that eiu needed a defense more then needed to learn to play more physical. That's how we steam rolled um last year. They did not play as hard and physical as the rest of the mvfc. Ewu plays hard at that level from watching the game. We are a pretty strong phyiscal team where it seems only ndsu can man handle us. Ewu can bring it. Eiu I saw last year couldn't.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
              X