1st Round at Northern Arizona 7 pm Nov 30th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st Round at Northern Arizona 7 pm Nov 30th

My laptop is aobut a year old and has an HDMI output on it. I bought a 50 foot HDMI cable from Amazon for about 15 bucks. Ran that underneath the living room floor and now just plug in my laptop to my TV and have ESPN3 on my TV. Sound is great, picture is great. Never had an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
      Does anybody have a link to the NAU message board?
      Those two fans hang over at AGS. On another note, ESPN3 makes me mad in that I clearly do not have a cable company that is compliant with getting said ESPN3...thanks a lot Obama.......
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by jackbusiness09 View Post
        This is how to do it:

Take your laptop or smartphone to a place that has an internet provider with access with ESPN3. Coffee shop, friend's house, etc...

Go to ESPN3.com, login, click on remote access, you should now be able use ESPN3 on any provider.

This past weekend I had to click to the game links on the main ESPN3 page to get the streams, it would NOT let me click 'Watch Now' even with remote access.

Hope that helps!

I dont get espn3 with Santel but my son has midcontinent in SF. He gave me his email and password so i was able to watch the game Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
          Those two fans hang over at AGS. On another note, ESPN3 makes me mad in that I clearly do not have a cable company that is compliant with getting said ESPN3...thanks a lot Obama.......
          I'm trying to determine if you're just being off the wall or seriously getting political. Politics not welcome here. Off the wall is often the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
            I just got Chromecast this weekend and have been real happy with it. $35 plus shipping from Amazon. Plug it into a HDMI port on your TV and you can cast anything from any computer or tablet on your wireless network to the TV. My son has used xbox, which has a direct ESPN3 ap and has been very happy with it.
            Thanks. I've read a little about Chromecast but didn't know anyone who's tried it. I'll look into that option.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              I'm trying to determine if you're just being off the wall or seriously getting political. Politics not welcome here. Off the wall is often the norm.
              I think this is what he was referencing.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Off the wall humor........I would have said the same thing regardless of who is president...........my lack of ESPN3 really is the fault of the Dutch........
                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

HDMI cable from a decent input and you will be golden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I don't have HDMI out from my computer. I think I'm goint to try the Chromecast device as recommended by hareball.

Comment

Love my chromecast! $35 well spent!
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Westside: My plan is to stream ESPN3 from laptop to big screen TV using Chromcast. Have you done that? Good picture and sound?

Comment

JimmyJack - Have you ever tried to watch a game on GoJacks.com using AppleTV? Just thinking about investing in AppleTV but wasn't sure it would work with a GoJacks.com broadcast.

Comment

I tried streaming tonight's BB game to TV with chromecast and picture quality and speed took a dive. Unwatchable. That was my first time using it with anything other than YouTube (which works great) though. Maybe ESPN3 will work better with it than Gojacks.com.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Westside: My plan is to stream ESPN3 from laptop to big screen TV using Chromcast. Have you done that? Good picture and sound?
                              Yep! There is Half second delay from your computer to the big screen so just face your laptop in the other direction. If your internet is having a crappy day and making it choppy you can adjust the resolution in the top right corner and it makes it stream without the choppiness. So far, I have always been able to get a nice picture. Also, it is really easy to go from the chromecast to regular channels. I was always frustrated using the HDMI cable and hitting the right combo of buttons. Really a good product for the price!
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

To all the SDSU fans and team.....just wanted to thank you for the a$$ whipping on Saturday.... Good luck in the playoffs, a large majority of us are pulling for you guys to win out.

Comment

Working...
                                X