Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU @ Youngstown State

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Do you have your computer hooked up to your tv via VGA or HDMI? Sometimes when you change the input for your computer, it changes the resolution of the screen which can make it so you can see everything on your browser. You might have to click on the browser on the top and slide it farther to the left to see everything. I'm assuming that's your issue.
    The easier route would be to unplug it from your tv, then make it full screen when it's just the computer, and plug it back in when it's full screen.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      Wind, snow, sleet or freezing temps, I will be there regardless. This team has earned my respect. They could make a deep run in the playoffs.

For now, finish off this game without any injuries. Hope the midwest voices and the reputation of the MVFC get us a home playoff game instead of the east coast bias and influence shipping us to a top seed in the west. That is my concern. They'll "let SDSU in" and then send them to a top seeded northern US and west of the Mississippi team to knock out possible contenders.

Oh, i will be there too no matter the weather. We were there last year for the playoff game. It doesnt hurt to wish for things , however. But looking at the 7 day forecast, Fridays high is 35. As long as the wind is blowing, that would be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        Wind, snow, sleet or freezing temps, I will be there regardless. This team has earned my respect. They could make a deep run in the playoffs.

For now, finish off this game without any injuries. Hope the midwest voices and the reputation of the MVFC get us a home playoff game instead of the east coast bias and influence shipping us to a top seed in the west. That is my concern. They'll "let SDSU in" and then send them to a top seeded northern US and west of the Mississippi team to knock out possible contenders.
        That's what I wonder. I haven't looked at the field enough to know if we even have a shot at hosting...wouldn't it have to be vs a semi-regional team? If we do indeed host, I'll have 3 there, no matter what the condition.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          The easier route would be to unplug it from your tv, then make it full screen when it's just the computer, and plug it back in when it's full screen.
          Hdmi. Tried it when just computer not connect to tv and screen won't enlarge clicking or dragging it. Is it a computer setting issue or resolution or something in settings some how?
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

42-14 Final... PLAYOFFS, BABY!!!
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Every day is a great day to be a Jackrabbit but today is a GREAT day to be a Jackrabbit. Jacks started the day with a 12th-place, All-American finish by Trent Lusignan at the Cross Country Championships and now the football team dominates the YSU Penguins. Hard to find any problems in today's game (and I'm willing to blame weather for the small glitches that one may be able to point out).

Great job to Stig and crew!

Comment

Hopefully we won't be on the same side of the bracket as NDSU....

Comment

YSU had almost 9000 in the snowstorm today. If Jackrabbits get a playoff game, that would be a good number to approach. Football season is still in session!
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                    YSU had almost 9000 in the snowstorm today. If Jackrabbits get a playoff game, that would be a good number to approach. Football season is still in session!
                    They had that much...didn't look that way from the tv shots.

Comment

The "other" side of the stands must have been packed, because what I saw of the crowd opposite the cameras was sparse.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

The person that counts fans at USD must have been on duty there today.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                          They had that much...didn't look that way from the tv shots.
                          Didn't even look close to 9000

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                            The "other" side of the stands must have been packed, because what I saw of the crowd opposite the cameras was sparse.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
                            This is what TV posted from the press box and you can clearly see the other side.
                            image.jpg
                            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

TOP was 40 to 20. That's insane.

Comment

Best all-around game of the year at just the right time. Hard to complain about anything and I love to complain. May have to save for furor for the selection committee depending on tomorrow's decision.

Jackrabbits are playing great. Confidence has to be at an all-time high for the players. Whatever team draws the Jackrabbits the opening round had better be ready at home or away.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X