GDT: SDSU @ Youngstown State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU @ Youngstown State

I think this one is in the bag. YSU would probably need to score 30 more points in order to win. Hard to do that with ZZ on the other side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wr54 View Post
      Rollin', rollin', rollin'...playoffs here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Despite KULaw believing in jinxes, I can't believe that this is possible. After watching the NDSU game, Hobo Day and then @MSU, I thought we were going to be looking at 4-5 wins. Glad that I was clearly wrong. Still a bunch of things I don't like, but a great turnaround by everyone involved.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        I think this one is in the bag. YSU would probably need to score 30 more points in order to win. Hard to do that with ZZ on the other side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        I do not care. I've witnessed us do some things in the past that haunt my dreams. Lets wait until its over
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
          Should be the far right button on the bottom of the screen with the 4 arrows pointing out to the corners.
          The bottom right button puts it into a smaller block with 4 screens keeps saying choose events in the other 3 boxes.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Okay I feel better after that sack.
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              The bottom right button puts it into a smaller block with 4 screens keeps saying choose events in the other 3 boxes.
              You dont have the 4 arrows?

Comment

Click on the one with the arrows. Far right, each points to a corner. ____________________________________^^^
                Attached Files

Comment

That's the game.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                    You dont have the 4 arrows?
                    Nope makes it into 4 smaller boxes.

There is a facebook link twiter link a picture in picture I think then one to make 4 smaller screens to watch multiply screens. The bottom score bar sort of blocks the bottom oe screen.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Hope we can get a home game next Sat. Hope if we do its 60 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                        How about you bring it next week too?

I say we all bring them.
                        I had "home playoff game typed up, but deleted it, didn't want bad juju"
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Nope makes it into 4 smaller boxes.

There is a facebook link twiter link a picture in picture I think then one to make 4 smaller screens to watch multiply screens. The bottom score bar sort of blocks the bottom oe screen.
                          Look at the picture I posted.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            Hope we can get a home game next Sat. Hope if we do its 60 degrees.
                            Wind, snow, sleet or freezing temps, I will be there regardless. This team has earned my respect. They could make a deep run in the playoffs.

For now, finish off this game without any injuries. Hope the midwest voices and the reputation of the MVFC get us a home playoff game instead of the east coast bias and influence shipping us to a top seed in the west. That is my concern. They'll "let SDSU in" and then send them to a top seeded northern US and west of the Mississippi team to knock out possible contenders.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              Look at the picture I posted.

Did our screen stops with the 4 box thing next to it. Not sure why it doesn't have the full screen option on ours. I would take a pic or send it but don't know howto do that. Games over so its fine. I just have to sit 2 feet from the tv like my son tries to.

Comment

Did our screen stops with the 4 box thing next to it. Not sure why it doesn't have the full screen option on ours. I would take a pic or send it but don't know howto do that. Games over so its fine. I just have to sit 2 feet from the tv like my son tries to.
                                Do you have your computer hooked up to your tv via VGA or HDMI? Sometimes when you change the input for your computer, it changes the resolution of the screen which can make it so you can see everything on your browser. You might have to click on the browser on the top and slide it farther to the left to see everything. I'm assuming that's your issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X