Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Playoffs

Whats's everyones prediction? We hosting or will we b on the road? (If we get in)

Comment

In; hosting

Comment

Hosting, 6000 attendance this year.

Comment

In, hosting winner of Southland or OVC vs Big Sky at-large's not seeded.

Seeds:
          1 NDSU
          2 EIU
          3 EWU
          4 SELA
          5 Maine
          6 Towson
          7 McNeese
          8 Montana

Distinctly not a "last team in" like we were (according to selection committee interview) last year.

The downside is that SDSU is the ONLY play-off eligible team within 400 miles (bus vs plane) of NDSU. With regionalization, Jacks will almost always end up facing a seeded NDSU in Fargo. Only when UND is available would we avoid the bus trip. I pray that they do ship the Rabbits into the east, but I doubt it.

Comment

In. Hosting. My wife is pissed because I promised to go to Thanksgiving next Saturday with her family. I'll be in CAS with my Jackrabbit family.
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
              In. Hosting. My wife is pissed because I promised to go to Thanksgiving next Saturday with her family. I'll be in CAS with my Jackrabbit family.
              Got the same problem. But it looks like a trip to Fungus Falls* Mn. and not to CAS.

*Fergus Falls.

Comment

Two websites have us predicted to go to Montana and one other website have us hosting Sam Houston with 5 teams from the Valley getting in.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                  Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  Got the same problem. But it looks like a trip to Fungus Falls* Mn. and not to CAS.

*Fergus Falls.
                  Hmm...I wouldv'e thought people would've learned their lesson last year.

Don't schedule anything on the Saturday after turkey day, or, if you do, with the caveat that you'll most likely be absent. :P

Also, I'm going to display a little swag and say bring on Montana and NDSU. I want revenge. How sweet it will be!
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Sagarin has us 6th this morning behind NDSU, E Il, S E La, Towson and E Wa. N Ia is #7 and SIl #10.

It will be interesting to see how the committee treats the MVC and the Jacks!

Go Jacks!!

Comment

BTW, YSU is #17 and Mo State is #18!

Comment

I was in eastern wisconsin last year for thanksgiving watching on my iPhone. Luckily my wife works next Saturday so we will be coming back early this year from Wisconsin and I plan to be there if we host.

Comment

This is a great thread to go back and read: http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...-at-MSU/page21

Kind of reminds us how quickly things can change. I was right there with all the doom and gloom posters. Impressed that this team went from making us feel like that, to preparing the pitchforks if the NCAA screws us in the bracket.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            This is a great thread to go back and read: http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...-at-MSU/page21

Kind of reminds us how quickly things can change. I was right there with all the doom and gloom posters. Impressed that this team went from making us feel like that, to preparing the pitchforks if the NCAA screws us in the bracket.
                            I hope you can do this same thing with a basketball thread, when March gets here.

Comment

SE Louisiana is a top 4 seed.

Comment

I'll be making my way up if we get a first round home game.

Comment

Working...
                                X